Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Liberty Peacekeeping Solutions  (Read 1107 times)

Peacekeeper

Liberty Peacekeeping Solutions
« on: September 27, 2017, 02:33:08 pm »

Good afternoon,

Thank you for allowing me to join the site. My name is Kyle Harkins I am currently from Pennsylvania but planning to move up to New Hampshire this November. With me I would like to bring up the idea of Liberty peacekeeping Solutions. Now what this is is a volunteer organization that is taking the place of law enforcement. So instead of of calling 911 and getting the government police involved you instead will use cell 411 which is a free app to call upon peacekeepers and other citizens. Again this is a volunteer free service that I would like to try and get going in New Hampshire.

There's a lot of negative connotation when it comes to the old term militia. So instead I've coined the term peacekeeper. Again we are not law enforcement, so we will not be enforcing any laws. What we will try to do is resolve situations whatever they may be, peacefully and respectfully. However if someone is using Force against another free human being it will be met with force and we will subdue the suspect.

Our Prime objective though is to diffuse situations before they even Escalade, unlike current law enforcement do. So if anyone is interested in volunteering with the peacekeepers please send me a message or an email which I will list below. Thank you for your time I look forward to moving to New Hampshire.

Kyle Harkins
Liberty Peacekeeping Solutions
Peacekeeper
717-982-3291
libertypeacekeeping@gmail.com

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Liberty Peacekeeping Solutions
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 07:23:08 pm »

It exists! It's called Porc411. I've never used it, actually, but many people do. It's voicemail-based. Hopefully someone else will stop by at some point to provide details.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Peacekeeper

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 08:44:33 am »

I'm very happy to hear that people already use it. Then I guess I'll just add onto an existing theme.  :)

starrychloe

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 02:09:20 am »

We use an app called Cell411. https://getcell411.com/
There is also Guardian Circle. http://guardiancircle.com/
Both could use some polish but do work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything