Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome wagon page  (Read 3136 times)

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Welcome wagon page
« on: February 24, 2010, 07:02:49 am »

here is the link
http://freestateproject.org/community/welcomewagon

It seems to missing some data.

I am part of the welcome wagon for Dartmouth/Sunapee and possibly the Lakes region .... since it doesn't have anyone listed. If we don't have anyone else, you can add my contact info, since i can get people started in those parts of the Shire.

Maybe someone could add the Grafton Welcome Wagon.
here is the direct link http://welcometotheshire.com/?q=node/3

Maybe Carla or our Libertybelle could be the welcome wagon contact for Dartmouth area.

I know we have people visiting all the time ... and some of them are still not  meeting folks like they could. :)
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude

curmudgeon

• Administrator
Re: Welcome wagon page
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 07:44:45 am »

Russel - Carla's going to be pretty much booked full until PorcFest - she may be able to help out after that. Until then, it would be great if you could be the contact person. What's your email address and phone number?

Louis

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
Re: Welcome wagon page
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 08:26:58 am »

523-9525
russellkanning at yahoo
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything