Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forum search  (Read 4059 times)

Pat McCotter

• Global Moderator
Forum search
« on: December 24, 2009, 06:28:49 am »

Does nobody use the Search function on this forum? Am I the only one to have problems with it? I don't use it often but when I want to it brings up messages without the search term in them.
Visualize Whirled Peas

Give Pizza Chance

I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly. - Steven Wright

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Forum search
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 07:55:09 am »

yeah I have big problems with it...   :-[

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 02:59:33 pm »

Try punching in "Seabrook" "jobs" or "Next 1,000" as I've done many times.  Sometimes you just have to wade through the Child Boards yourself to find anything.

I've actually had better luck just going to google and typing in what I'm looking for.  If you add "Free State Project" in the search field, you can sometimes get better results.

Or use goodsearch.com
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

Pat McCotter

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 04:29:41 pm »

Thanks, Max! I'd forgotten about using the  "site:forum.freestateproject.org" to look within a specific site in Google.
Visualize Whirled Peas

Give Pizza Chance

I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly. - Steven Wright

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 07:20:30 pm »

Yeah, man.  google is a "powerful" search engine, eh.  I.e., it makes me feeeeel powerful.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything