Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Hampshire Population  (Read 1774 times)

JewishPork

New Hampshire Population
« on: February 02, 2015, 12:05:05 pm »

I'm interested in knowing if any government agency has even had the chance to study the impact all of these people will have on the state of New Hampshire.  Is no one worried about possibility of the state being over populated to the point of tipping over and capsizing?  Didn't that fine representative from Georgia warn of this phenomenon right before this happened to Guam?! I'd feel a lot better about moving there if I could be assured that I would not be contributing to this seemingly eminent disaster.

Also, would it be a better idea to finish college before moving there or just get there as soon as I can?

I really appreciate what you guys have started and I'd really like to be a part of it!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: New Hampshire Population
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 08:24:54 pm »

3/10  ;D
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 02:18:18 am »

It just tilts a little bit , towards what ever part of the state I am in at the time.
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

JewishPork

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 11:55:42 am »

Is anyone currently enrolled in a NH university?

If so, how do you like it?

freedomroad

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 07:03:54 pm »

Is anyone currently enrolled in a NH university?

If so, how do you like it?

There is a Dartmouth Libertarians group at Dartmouth. In the last few years, there have be Young Americans for Liberty chapters at four colleges in NH. I don't know how many of them are still active.

TJames

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 01:13:00 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything