Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visiting NH Next Week  (Read 1061 times)

RP2016

Visiting NH Next Week
« on: July 03, 2017, 09:42:42 am »

My wife and our 2 kids (almost a year and 2 1/2) will be visiting next week. It will be sort of a vacation/scouting trip. We are still targeting next spring/summer for our move. We're planning to leave Maryland Sunday and stop off at Knobels (its an amusement park in PA) then arrive in NH sometime late Sunday or early Monday. We are planning to stay until Friday. The plan is to move somewhere in the Nashua to Concord corridor. Any suggestions on what we should check out while we're up there?

Bazil

• not the spice and not the country
Re: Visiting NH Next Week
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 06:29:45 pm »

Depends on your goal.  Obviously you should take a look at the areas you plan to move to.  I lived in Nashua for 5 years, it has good areas and bad areas.  You may want to take a look at what there is to do in NH this time of year. The lakes region is super popular during the summer.  You're kids are a bit young, but there's Storyland as well, a good amusement park for the kids.
"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!"- The government | "Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reasons!" -  a friend

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 07:51:23 pm »

As far as the liberty events go, there's always nhcalendar.org!
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

MaxPot

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 11:13:30 am »

There are some great driving tour suggestions on this page: https://freestateproject.org/move/visit-new-hampshire

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 05:06:53 pm »

what are you looking for on our little trip?
maybe someone can point you in the right direction
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: [1]   Go Up