Free State Project Forum
271396 Posts in 22255 Topics by 36704 Members / Latest Member: jurgs01
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 10:38:00 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  FSP Community
| |-+  Local Groups (Moderator: Power Penguin)
| | |-+  Alaska
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2  Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alaska  (Read 20185 times)
Rearden
FSP Participant

We're supposed to be activists, remember?

Ignore
Alaska
« on: March 14, 2004, 12:31:38 am »

Group Leader:  Pamela Carr
Email:  nancyno_1 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Email List
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 08:44:36 am by bookish_lass » Logged

Government can do only one thing: It can break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, "See?  If not for the government you couldn't walk."
Nancy

I'm a llama!

Ignore
Re:Alaska
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 01:38:20 pm »

No Alaskans are members of FSP?  Shocked

What has my state/people come too?  Undecided
DustinD
FSP Participant

I'm a Porcupine!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 02:20:01 pm »

Alaska has 33 members.
Nancy

I'm a llama!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 02:34:59 pm »

Alaska has 33 members.

Thank you. I guess they don't postt then.
Nancy

I'm a llama!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 05:36:53 pm »

So what does one do when one has been talking to people from Alaska about FSP and you are unable to answer all their question and their is noone to send them to.

Any suggestions? Any help?

I offered to help with this but heard nothing back from the person who start this so I am at a loss.

And the people I have talked to have questions that I can't answer. There is NOONE I can go to to get answer to help those people.

So I guess I will just have to tell the people....what? Tough nuggies? Guess so. Oh well no big deal.
varrin
Former FSP President
FSP Participant

THE air male

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2004, 12:37:22 pm »

There are numerous people you could email questions to whose email addresses are listed on the FSP main website.

If you've got an actual group of people in Alaska who are interested in hearing from someone who has been involved in FSP leadership, is moving to New Hampshire, and went to Porc Fest, I'd be happy to speak to the group.  I travel to Anchorage many times a year.  We could coordinate schedules some time when I'm going to be there...

Feel free to email me at varrin@freestateproject.org

V-

Departed Fresno, PRC (Peoples Republic of California): October 18, 2004
Arrived Keene, FS (Free State!): October 25, 2004!
To contact me, please use email, not PM here.
varrin
Former FSP President
FSP Participant

THE air male

Ignore
Re: Alaska
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 01:09:29 am »

Bump...

I'm still traveling to Anchorage a lot... If there's any Alaskans out there, e-me (varrin at freestateproject dot org).  Hey... now you could have the President come speak! Wink

V-

Departed Fresno, PRC (Peoples Republic of California): October 18, 2004
Arrived Keene, FS (Free State!): October 25, 2004!
To contact me, please use email, not PM here.
Pat K
First 1000
FSP Participant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 02:46:53 am »

Bump...

I'm still traveling to Anchorage a lot... If there's any Alaskans out there, e-me (varrin at freestateproject dot org).  Hey... now you could have the President come speak! Wink

V-

Quick, maybe if you donate enough he will promise not to come and speak.  Grin

"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning
LibertyforLife

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 12:02:55 pm »

Hey I'm in Alaska, are we still active or do we need a new group leader. If we need a new group leader, I'm willing to step up to the plate. I will be moving end of this year, so maybe I wouldn't make a good leader, but a leader for now is better then a leader later, I think.

Live free or die!
Power Penguin
LG Coordinator / First 1000

I know where (some of) you live!

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 01:28:39 am »

This is true, Forrest. Have there been any get-togethers in AK that you know of w/in the last year?

Concerned about privacy? If so, check out the official Asset Protection Crash Course. How can you afford not to?
LibertyforLife

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 08:50:01 am »

No, I've never been contacted or even heard of FSP till this year and that was when I was looking for something new to listen to on my MP3 player and happend to find FTL which lead me to spend the next three days looking over the website and sign up.

I'd like to get together with some FSP'ers who want to start a movement here in Anchorage.

Live free or die!
Power Penguin

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 01:08:11 am »

That would be cool. PM me and we'll chat- I'd like to give you a buzz when convenient for you.

Concerned about privacy? If so, check out the official Asset Protection Crash Course. How can you afford not to?
LibertyforLife

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 09:27:31 am »

To update, I've 'taken control' of the AlaskaFSP yahoo group, cleaned house, got rid of the spam and spammers and posted a draft of an Alaskan flyer that I will be posting every where I can.

You can access the group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlaskaFSP/ if you are interested in getting more information, want the cuss or discuss things, and want to help me get some orginization together.

Live free or die!
Denis Goddard
First 1000
FSP Participant

Free the Mallocs!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 01:20:49 pm »

Thanks Forrest!! Leaders and people who take action... that's what will win back our freedoms, and the concentration of people with just that initiative is what's going to Free New Hampshire!

Power Penguin

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 04:48:58 pm »

Looks good, Forrest. Keep us posted on what's going on, and please share any questions or tips you have going forward.

Pages: [1] 2  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: