Free State Project Forum
271234 Posts in 22217 Topics by 36623 Members / Latest Member: Prof CJ
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 10:36:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  FSP Community
| |-+  Local Groups (Moderator: Power Penguin)
| | |-+  Arkansas
« previous next »
Pages: [1]  Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arkansas  (Read 11621 times)
Rearden
FSP Participant

We're supposed to be activists, remember?

Ignore
Arkansas
« on: March 10, 2004, 02:24:06 am »

FSP-Arkansas needs a local group leader!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2005, 03:26:12 pm by JasonPSorens » Logged

Government can do only one thing: It can break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, "See?  If not for the government you couldn't walk."
bwhite220

Ignore
Re: Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2005, 05:55:25 pm »

My name is Brandon White and I live in NW Arkansas.  My family and I are extremely interested and excited about the FSP.  I know that my dad and myself would like to meet with some other FSP members and just talk about everything.  If anyone is interested please let me know!  My e-mail is b_white220@yahoo.com.  I can't wait to hear from you guys!
5thconcerto
Friend of the FSP

To live free!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2005, 06:40:56 pm »

Welcome to the forum Brandon. I'm a native of NH, so if I can answer any questions about the State, just give me a holler.  Wink
KBCraig
FSP Participant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2005, 08:19:13 pm »

I've signed up on the FSP-ARK list, even though I live (barely) in Texas. I'm from Arkansas, and the Ouachita mountains will always be "home" for me.

I see that Allan is in Russellville; cool! I graduated from Tech in 1985, and usually make a journey through there every April for a Theta Chi reunion-slash-camping trip, at Richland Creek.

The North Texas group is a bit out of my regular travels. I haven't been to Dallas in about 10 years, but I was in Little Rock on Friday. If some Louisiana FSPers get started in the Shreveport area, I'll really have it made!

Kevin
Zor

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 03:51:56 pm »

Hi there folks! I am new to these forums and the FSP but I have been greatly displeased and terribly distressed with how the federal government has been transforming itself, and our nation as a whole. I don't know if we're at the point of no return where only a revolution will save America, but I hope not - I hope a peaceful "revolution" of public outcry is still all we need. But I have to support any and all fellow citizens standing up for our beloved nation. It's our right, our responsibility, and our duty to do so.

I live in North Little Rock, just off the AR River near the I-440 bridge... I have been living here for a decade, literally as of 12 Feb this year, and have come to love and adopt the state as my home. I have to stand up for its rights and for my fellow Arkansans.

As for those of you living in neighboring states, we should be supporting each other as much as we can anyway. Even if you're not an Arkansan, you are a fellow American who is fighting for the same things we are fighting for. I think it would be great to have some unofficial and just simply understood that people, especially those close to borders of other states, will attempt to make it to public events to help their brethren in their efforts.
After all, the news media won't care where people are from, they'll only care about (and show) a large crowd supporting the local group and their speakers. And people, being "peer pressure" by nature, will be more likely to come out to future events if they see larger and larger groups showing up at these things - since the fear of being "one of the very few people there" would be eliminated. I don't know if I can make it far as I am not able to get around very well, but I will certainly try!
Dreepa
First 1000
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 07:59:20 pm »

welcome!
Sam A. Robrin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 12:32:06 am »

When I first began to contemplate moving, I tried to get a coalition of interested Midwesterners together.  The response wasn't exactly enthusiastic.  I eventually just up and moved.  And am I ever glad that I did!
Pages: [1]  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: