Free State Project Forum
271372 Posts in 22249 Topics by 36695 Members / Latest Member: kanter
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2014, 08:54:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  FSP Community
| |-+  Local Groups (Moderator: Power Penguin)
| | |-+  Florida
« previous next »
Pages: [1]  Go Down Print
Author Topic: Florida  (Read 13932 times)
Rearden
FSP Participant

We're supposed to be activists, remember?

Ignore
Florida
« on: March 10, 2004, 02:19:48 am »

Group Leader: Tim Condon

Email: tcondon AT condon.net

Email List

Government can do only one thing: It can break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, "See?  If not for the government you couldn't walk."
synthbaron

Email
Re:Florida
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 12:12:48 am »

If anyone's interested in meeting up in Florida, go ahead and join the FSP-Florida Yahoo! Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FSP-Florida
JasonPSorens
Administrator

Neohantonum liberissimum erit.

Re: Florida
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2005, 12:18:08 pm »

I'll be speaking to the College Libertarians at Florida State University from 5-7 PM on March 17. Location TBA, contact Gaurav Ahuja at antigovernmentATcomcast.net for details.

"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
JasonPSorens
Administrator

Neohantonum liberissimum erit.

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2005, 07:44:01 pm »

The Tallahassee event has been CANCELED. The person who scheduled the event at Florida State says he was unable to reserve a room or venue of any kind.

"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
nshorts
FSP Participant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 10:06:44 pm »

I'm a new member of the FSP, and chair of the Alachua County LP. Figured I'd say Hi  Grin

see you in the free state,

Nick
Neal Conner
First 1000
FSP Participant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 08:42:43 pm »

Hey all!

I'm president of the Libertarian Activist Network at the University of Florida in Gainesville and also vice-chair of the Alachua County LP. We'd love to help out and promote the FSP in any way possible, so please let us know of any opportunities.

It would be great if there's someone who could speak to us on behalf of the Free State Project. (It'd have to be in the spring semester.)

Thanks!

(Oh, and I'm also an FSP member, and a PorcFest '06 veteran. See you all at next summer's fest!)

Klaus
FSP Participant

(The Swiss) are most armed and most free.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 12:18:05 am »

Hey Neal how's it going?

There's quite a few Porcs in Northern Florida and there's been talk off and on about starting a FSP local group somewhere near you.  I know Marty Humphrey (he's nearer Pensacola) wants to get a local group going so maybe you two could work on something.

Tell you what; you get a FSP local group started and I'll come down and speak, or even better, I'll come down and listen Smiley.  Let me know how I can help.

Nik Ludwig

Hey all!

I'm president of the Libertarian Activist Network at the University of Florida in Gainesville and also vice-chair of the Alachua County LP. We'd love to help out and promote the FSP in any way possible, so please let us know of any opportunities.

It would be great if there's someone who could speak to us on behalf of the Free State Project. (It'd have to be in the spring semester.)

Thanks!

(Oh, and I'm also an FSP member, and a PorcFest '06 veteran. See you all at next summer's fest!)

All the armies in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come.
- Victor Hugo
Neal Conner
First 1000
FSP Participant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 05:33:46 pm »

UPDATE:

Florida Porcupines Facebook Group.
Please join here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45822834960

We're seeking speakers to come to the University of Florida and breed some porcupines in Spring of 2009!

(Nik, I think this counts as starting a group.
Don, in your own words, "What the hell are you waiting for?"
Jason, we'll carve you a porcupine meerschaum pipe.)

Pages: [1]  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: