Free State Project Forum
268994 Posts in 21904 Topics by 36094 Members / Latest Member: MCarlos
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 08:02:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  FSP -- Recruiting and Publicity
| |-+  FSP Recruiting (Moderators: Steve, 1DayAtATime)
| | |-+  "Where do libertarians live?"
« previous next »
Pages: [1]  Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Where do libertarians live?"  (Read 2904 times)
lmund

Ignore
"Where do libertarians live?"
« on: May 17, 2012, 08:27:52 pm »

I must have googled this phrase ("where do all the libertarians live?") a hundred times before I found the answer. I was all over government websites and citydata looking for my people... and here you are just waiting to be found.

I don't know why my phrase didn't work for several years and then one day it did, but boy am I glad I found you!!! I guess that means my suggestion is to make sure that when people google to find out where libertarians live (so they can move to NH) that the website is set up to generate that as an answer. I thought I was going to be moving to TX, never imagined a move out east...

Now I want to know... where do all the Libertarian ENFPs live?
TJames

Ignore
Re: "Where do libertarians live?"
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 10:44:48 am »

ENFP? I am highly left brained, largely introverted and investigative. I think most libertarians are left brained. Also a lot of people on wrongplanet.com are libertarian.
Letters

Ignore
Re: "Where do libertarians live?"
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 02:10:08 am »

Libertarians come from all walks of life and locations, much like other groups. FSP's objective is to get a number of us to move to N.H., but even then you won't be able to single out any one place to find us.
Pages: [1]  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: