Free State Project Forum
271231 Posts in 22216 Topics by 36623 Members / Latest Member: Prof CJ
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 03:34:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  FSP -- General Discussion
| |-+  General FSP Discussion
| | |-+  FSP Family Moving From Ukraine to Keene - Arriving Next Week!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2  Go Down Print
Author Topic: FSP Family Moving From Ukraine to Keene - Arriving Next Week!  (Read 3767 times)
RevolutionNewsUS

Moving from Eastern Europe to Join the FSP!

Ignore
FSP Family Moving From Ukraine to Keene - Arriving Next Week!
« on: February 09, 2012, 08:08:33 pm »

Greetings! My family and I will be arriving in Keene Next week. My name is Erik. I have lived most of the past 22 years in Europe (germany, czech republic, Ukraine). My wife Yulia and our baby daughter, Sophia, arrived in SF last month and bought an RV. We've had an amazing trip along the southern coast and are now in South Carolina. We'll visit DC and NY before arriving in NH sometime next week.

We're looking to meet like minded people, make friends and look for interesting things to do.

The reasons we're moving to NH is for the FSP, no income or sales tax, and we hear it's a great place to raise kids!

I'm a web designer and have worked in sales all my life. I also try to do my part in activism with my other website, RevolutionNews.US. I'll be looking for any type of work that is available while I restart my design business.

Yulia is a customs lawyer and language teacher, but won't be able to work in the states until she gets her green card... and Sophia is a cutie and a screamer... she's almost 2 years old now, and all over the place.

We're also looking to rent an apartment or home, at least 2 bedrooms.

We're really excited to finally make it to NH... we've heard so many great things about the people and places of NH during our trip.

Best Regards,

Erik V. Dahman
webmaster@sanfranciscobay.com
http://Sanfranciscobay.com

--

Real News @ RevolutionNews.US
Pat K
First 1000
FSP Participant

Ignore
Re: FSP Family Moving From Ukraine to Keene - Arriving Next Week!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 01:09:12 am »

Grin Cool

"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning
Skeptikos

Rogue, geek, pro-community activist

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 09:25:58 am »

Awesome. I look forward to meeting you.  Smiley

FTL_Ian
FSP Participant/First 1000
Golden Porcupine

Peaceful Evolution

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 09:45:13 am »

Welcome!

Will you need help unpacking?

Have you been to the Shire Society Keene forums?  You'll find rental resources in the sticky here: http://housing.freekeene.com

The Edgingtons, Garcias, and Gonzalezes all have very young children as well.  I think the Muskuses do as well.  Perhaps you are what will be needed to re-start the families group...

Either way, it will be great having a new family in the area.

150+ Reasons to Move to Keene : http://move.FreeKeene.com

Join the *other* liberty activism forum in NH: http://forum.shiresociety.com
RevolutionNewsUS

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 10:24:00 pm »

Hello Ian and thanks for the info and offer to help unpack... we only brought what we could carry on the plane and in the rv from san francisco, but thanks!

I registered with the shine society and posted the same message and will look them up when we arrive... as well as a place to live.

we're so excited to finally make it there!

Looking forward to become active in Keene!
Porcsmouth
FSP Participant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 10:24:27 pm »

Welcome home Erik!
newtimer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 01:37:09 am »

Greetings! My family and I will be arriving in Keene Next week. My name is Erik. I have lived most of the past 22 years in Europe (germany, czech republic, Ukraine). My wife Yulia and our baby daughter, Sophia, arrived in SF last month and bought an RV. We've had an amazing trip along the southern coast and are now in South Carolina. We'll visit DC and NY before arriving in NH sometime next week
Welcome! What are your expectations for New Hampshire?

Good thing that we are having a warm winter, because an RV during the winter is quite tricky! Did you see my post on the movers board that you can park in Grafton NH for about $100 per month?
Russell Kanning
FSP Participant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 04:32:10 pm »

You can even meet a Ukrainian who moved to nh a few years ago ... he is now in the back woods of Grafton.

Floridian

Friend of FSP

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 09:17:35 pm »

Wow.  A fresh start in NH with no baggage.  I admire envy you and wish your family the best. 

Tu ne cede malis.
Porcupine Realtor
FSP Participant

Arrived in NH on 9/03/07!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 11:29:48 pm »

Welcome home!

www.PorcupineRealEstate.com
Mover #491
Allison James Estates & Homes
163 Amherst St Nashua NH 03064
Steve
FSP Board Member
Administrator

La Vero vin liberigos

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 01:33:21 am »

Greetings! My family and I will be arriving in Keene Next week. My name is Erik. I have lived most of the past 22 years in Europe (germany, czech republic, Ukraine). My wife Yulia and our baby daughter, Sophia, arrived in SF last month and bought an RV.
Erik, great news! I also lived the past 20 years in Europe, including Germany, Ukraine, and Russia. I moved to Nashua from Moscow. Are you coming to the Liberty Forum next week? We should talk there about web stuff, and maybe get you involved with the FSPIT group. Another important gathering is the monthly Merrimack Valley Porcupines (MVP) meeting on the first Saturday of each month, 11:00am at Murphy's Taproom.
RevolutionNewsUS

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 10:59:55 am »

Awesome. I look forward to meeting you.  Smiley

Looking forward to meeting you too, we'll be arriving early this evening!
RevolutionNewsUS

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 11:01:58 am »

Greetings! My family and I will be arriving in Keene Next week. My name is Erik. I have lived most of the past 22 years in Europe (germany, czech republic, Ukraine). My wife Yulia and our baby daughter, Sophia, arrived in SF last month and bought an RV.
Erik, great news! I also lived the past 20 years in Europe, including Germany, Ukraine, and Russia. I moved to Nashua from Moscow. Are you coming to the Liberty Forum next week? We should talk there about web stuff, and maybe get you involved with the FSPIT group. Another important gathering is the monthly Merrimack Valley Porcupines (MVP) meeting on the first Saturday of each month, 11:00am at Murphy's Taproom.

Cool, we seem to have a lot in common as far as where we have lived... I lived in Germany between munich and salzburg, near lake chiemsee... you know of it?

where did you live in germany and ukraine?

we'll be arriving in keene tonight!
RevolutionNewsUS

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 11:02:29 am »

Welcome home Erik!

Thanks, we'll be arriving in keene tonight!
RevolutionNewsUS

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 11:04:22 am »

Greetings! My family and I will be arriving in Keene Next week. My name is Erik. I have lived most of the past 22 years in Europe (germany, czech republic, Ukraine). My wife Yulia and our baby daughter, Sophia, arrived in SF last month and bought an RV. We've had an amazing trip along the southern coast and are now in South Carolina. We'll visit DC and NY before arriving in NH sometime next week
Welcome! What are your expectations for New Hampshire?

Good thing that we are having a warm winter, because an RV during the winter is quite tricky! Did you see my post on the movers board that you can park in Grafton NH for about $100 per month?

Well, we've been in this rv now for nearly 2 months now... looking forward to move into an apartment asasp... still too cold for the rv but the price is excellent... an rv park with hookups for 100 per montyh, wow!

we'll be arriving in keene tonight!
Pages: [1] 2  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: