Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Simple Way to Encourage FSP Signups  (Read 1924 times)

Simple Way to Encourage FSP Signups
« on: October 13, 2011, 11:47:08 am »

Many libertarians and voluntarists are involved in alternative news websites. Most of those websites allow for commentary, and many of them allow for story submissions. If you regularly browse those sites then consider making it a point to make a story mentioning the Free State Project (or at least NH in general), comments mentioning the Free State Project/NH, and possibly even a link to the Free State Project such as in your signature line if the site is a bulletin board style website.

Here is a recent example of a story that mentions the Free State Project at the very end of the story:

Most of the people on alternative news media sites have never even heard of the Free State Project! Yet, many or most alternative news websites have a readership that would be interested in learning or participating. The example story got to the front page of the website. I've also seen stories exclusively related to the Free State Project get quite a lot of attention.

Here is the best list I've found of alternative media sites that would be perfect for FSP members to start reading and commenting at:

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
  • Live Free or Die!
    • Young Americans for Liberty
Re: Simple Way to Encourage FSP Signups
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 01:11:05 pm »

Thanks for your idea.  This may be similar to commenting on blog and forum posts which is also very welcome and promoted around here.  Another good idea :)

Thanks for following through with this.

For example, on this thread people post a story where the FSP is being talked about and then encourage others to get involved,  In the future, feel free to make a post on that thread or even this one when an online newsletter is mentioning the FSP.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:16:33 pm by LoveAndPeace »
Please do not take anything I say as 100% accurate or as an official opinion of the FSP.

Haven't joined the Free State Project yet? Join now!
Looking for resources on where to live and how to find a job in NH?
Pages: [1]   Go Up