Hello, I'm looking for work and will consider any type of job, my skills are construction related,
but I am a fast learner.
19924 19th ave ne
Shoreline, Washington email@example.com
Washington state drivers license.
Experienced Apprentice Electrician – Commercial / Industrial
• Competent apprentice electrician looking for projects in commercial, residential or industrial settings.
• Learned industrial electrical work while working for Fluor Daniel at Cope SC where I pulled wire, installed conduit, terminated complicated electrical systems using a schematic diagram, also while an apprentice prepared and installed high voltage stress cones
• Installed lighting for remodeling various projects.
• Can read and interpret blueprints and schematics for installation procedures.
• Assembled and installed electrical, mechanical, and accessories using both hand and power tools.
• Learned skills in relation to other trades have been learned along the way while doing other types of work to compensate for any down times.
• Construction Labor 3 years
• Apprentice Carpentry 2 years
• Blueprint Reading 1 year
Reliable and productive apprentice with the ability to work without direct supervision. Computer literate - knowledge of operating systems, software, hardware with the ability to build, repair, and upgrade PCs. Committed to producing top-quality work and working with team members to achieve organizational goals.
I am authorized to work in this country for any employee, and have Washington state certification to work as an apprentice.