Free State Project Forum
270474 Posts in 22077 Topics by 36312 Members / Latest Member: BeauFam5
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 08:33:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  New Hampshire -- The "Live Free or Die" State
| |-+  NH Publicity
| | |-+  Free Keeners aren't making friends
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free Keeners aren't making friends  (Read 16613 times)
anon37268573

First1000

Ignore
Re: Free Keeners aren't making friends
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2010, 08:00:11 pm »

Could we possibly have a mod change the subject to "Free Keeners aren't making friends with kissing the asses of politicians sociopathic narcissists"?

So, you want to limit other people's speech to prevent them from saying A is A?

California is a better place for dope heads than Keene, NH.

preparehandbook

Email
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2010, 12:03:29 pm »

I don't think anyone is moving TO california, late at night if you listen quietly, you can hear a faint rushing sound, the sound of people fleeing this sinking state.
preparehandbook

Email
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2010, 12:06:33 pm »

Could we possibly have a mod change the subject to "Free Keeners aren't making friends with kissing the asses of politicians sociopathic narcissists"?

So which drugs are going to be banned in a free state? If dope is gonna go then alcohol and tobacco should for sure be on the ban list. I'm trying to find prohibition in the constitution but having difficulty.
John Edward Mercier

Native

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2010, 12:15:02 pm »

Which constitution? US would be Article One Section Eight for Commerce Clause in some instances, while NH would be Part Second Article Five allowing the Legislature to make any statute that is not 'repugnant and contrary' to the constitution.

It takes a shift is social more... and very hard to tell whether the civdis by FK is having any effect without the hindsight of time.
preparehandbook

Email
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2010, 08:57:27 pm »

Which constitution? US would be Article One Section Eight for Commerce Clause in some instances, while NH would be Part Second Article Five allowing the Legislature to make any statute that is not 'repugnant and contrary' to the constitution.
It takes a shift is social more... and very hard to tell whether the civdis by FK is having any effect without the hindsight of time.

Article One Section Eight would only cover commerce. It's a part of tyranny that things are limited based on commerce laws, even when they have nothing to do with commerce.

Strangely enough the federal anti marijuana laws are all based on the concept that all marijuana is part of interstate commerce, which is insane.

I'm not a smoker, of any sort, nor do I drink or use any other substance, prescription or otherwise. But I think it's none of the governments business. If we are going to start limiting drugs we should start with prozac and it's murderous analogs. Remeber we didn't have any school shootings until we started giving kids drugs with "homocidal tendancies" as a side effect, and every single school shooting has involved kids on those medications.
antistate1190

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2010, 09:24:48 pm »

So which drugs are going to be banned in a free state? If dope is gonna go then alcohol and tobacco should for sure be on the ban list. I'm trying to find prohibition in the constitution but having difficulty.

I agree that pot should be legal. But people shouldn't be moving to Keene as liberty activists if all they're interested in is pot. They make the entire movement look like potheads in some respect.
B.D. Ross
Director of Development
Global Moderator

« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2010, 09:37:37 pm »

If we are going to start limiting drugs we should start with prozac and it's murderous analogs. Remeber we didn't have any school shootings until we started giving kids drugs with "homocidal tendancies" as a side effect, and every single school shooting has involved kids on those medications.

Neither of the killers in the Columbine shootings were on antidepressants near the time of the shootings. Common inaccuracy caused by a lot of very bad disinfo shortly after the tragedy.

The worst school massacre occurred in 1927 near where I grew up. Granted, that wasn't students... But school shootings have been going on for quite some time. Note that list doesn't contain the Kent State Shootings. Nor are school shootings a phenomenon unique to the U.S.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 09:48:09 pm by B.D. Ross » Logged
John Edward Mercier

Native

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2010, 10:41:00 pm »

Article One Section Eight would only cover commerce. It's a part of tyranny that things are limited based on commerce laws, even when they have nothing to do with commerce.

Strangely enough the federal anti marijuana laws are all based on the concept that all marijuana is part of interstate commerce, which is insane.

I'm not a smoker, of any sort, nor do I drink or use any other substance, prescription or otherwise. But I think it's none of the governments business. If we are going to start limiting drugs we should start with prozac and it's murderous analogs. Remeber we didn't have any school shootings until we started giving kids drugs with "homocidal tendancies" as a side effect, and every single school shooting has involved kids on those medications.
US Con- why I posted for some instances... though the 'fix' didn't work out either. NH Con- serious legislative powers.
preparehandbook

Email
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2010, 02:00:54 pm »

If we are going to start limiting drugs we should start with prozac and it's murderous analogs. Remeber we didn't have any school shootings until we started giving kids drugs with "homocidal tendancies" as a side effect, and every single school shooting has involved kids on those medications.

Neither of the killers in the Columbine shootings were on antidepressants near the time of the shootings. Common inaccuracy caused by a lot of very bad disinfo shortly after the tragedy.

The worst school massacre occurred in 1927 near where I grew up. Granted, that wasn't students... But school shootings have been going on for quite some time. Note that list doesn't contain the Kent State Shootings. Nor are school shootings a phenomenon unique to the U.S.

Harris and klebold were experiencing withdrawals when they went on they're shooting spree, and with the medication they were on the withdrawls are the most dangerous time foir them and people around them.

Here in california 2 options are being explored,

1: that once you start taking SSRI you will not be allowed to stop, even if that means forced medication.
2: If you chose to stop taking a SSRI you will be incarcerated for several weeks until the danger has passed.

A friend was recently in an accident and was given antidepressants in the hospital, without being told what they were (Standard prcedure apparently) when she said it was against her beliefs to take them the doctor threatened to have her strapped to the bed and the drugs forcibly administered as "the side effects of withdrawal are unacceptable" With the help of a couple of cop friends and a lawyer she was out of the hospital that day.
greap
First 1000
FSP Participant

What we have here is a failure to communicate

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2010, 01:37:13 pm »

Harris and klebold were experiencing withdrawals when they went on they're shooting spree, and with the medication they were on the withdrawls are the most dangerous time foir them and people around them.

What utter crap. Irrespective of what they were or where not taking the only violence type withdrawal effect is thoughts of self harm, that does not translate in to violence against others. As with most of the other cases they did what they did because they were retarded cunts not because Marilyn Manson, SSRI's or indeed anything else caused them to do it.

Also other then the brain zapping and self-harm the remainder of the symptoms of withdrawal are mostly the same as that for nicotine, when was the last time even wacco-conspiracy nuts blamed a school shooting on someone who ran out of the smokes?  

A friend was recently in an accident and was given antidepressants in the hospital, without being told what they were (Standard prcedure apparently) when she said it was against her beliefs to take them the doctor threatened to have her strapped to the bed and the drugs forcibly administered as "the side effects of withdrawal are unacceptable" With the help of a couple of cop friends and a lawyer she was out of the hospital that day.

You are confusing doctors and hospitals avoiding liability with evidence of actual harm. If they give someone a drug, the person demands to be taken off the drug and then goes on to slit their wrists the doctor and hospital will be sued for millions and millions of dollars and the doctor will probably never find an insurance carrier again.

Email
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2010, 05:12:18 pm »

What utter crap. Irrespective of what they were or where not taking the only violence type withdrawal effect is thoughts of self harm, that does not translate in to violence against others. As with most of the other cases they did what they did because they were retarded cunts not because Marilyn Manson, SSRI's or indeed anything else caused them to do it.

Also other then the brain zapping and self-harm the remainder of the symptoms of withdrawal are mostly the same as that for nicotine, when was the last time even wacco-conspiracy nuts blamed a school shooting on someone who ran out of the smokes?  

You are confusing doctors and hospitals avoiding liability with evidence of actual harm. If they give someone a drug, the person demands to be taken off the drug and then goes on to slit their wrists the doctor and hospital will be sued for millions and millions of dollars and the doctor will probably never find an insurance carrier again.

My brother is a neurophysiologist, I am a biologist, neither of us is anywhere near a "wacco-conspiracy nut", Do you really think Columbine was a conspiracy? Do you think the government made up the whole thing? It's generally accepted that there was a massacre at coumbine and that Harris and Klebold were the perpetrators. "Harris had therapeutic Luvox levels in his system" (Harris's autopsy) The implications of their prescription drug use, misuse and abuse, coupled with aclohol has been well explored by both the government and Pharma companies (I suggest reading the secret service's report on school shootings, as well as the FBI's report on columbine, both of which extensively covered medication). Of course if you think Columbine was a government conspiracy I'd guess you'd figure they made up that stuff too.

the connection between aggressive behavior and SRI/SSRI's is not currently in dispute, only the frequency, modality, causation, interactions etc. Below I have cited a few common examples of current research, I have specifically left out the court cases in which SRI/SSRI use has led to a ruling of diminished capacity in murder cases, and I have left out the warnings by specific Pharma companies seen in packaging inserts as they are long and usually worded by attorneys (some of which I know). As well I have left out Breggin, Glenmullen, and other high profile researchers/expert witness.

If you really wanted to know about this I would start with The FDA's October 27, 2003 public health advisory: “Reports of Suicidality in Pediatric Patients Being
Treated with Antidepressant Medications for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD).” Which touched on the aggression issue.

Then maybe: "The influence of antidepressants on aggressive behavior in stressed rats: the role of dopamine" -an interesting footshock test, and a fun read.

Also: "Antidepressants and aggressive behavior" by goldberg. A little clunky, but a must for anyone considering the subject.

Also: "Biphasic effects of typical antidepressants and mianserin, an atypical antidepressant, on aggressive behavior in socially isolated mice" by Schrold

Below are some mild examples of study results:

"suicidal/aggressive behaviors and mania/euphoria describe potentially dangerous changes in mood or personality suspected of being associated with the six target drugs. In children, such reports accounted for 24% of all reported adverse events"

"Suicidal/aggressive behaviors were reported in children at more than twice the expected rate given the drugs’ medical use in this age group. Suicidal/aggressive behaviors were also reported more frequently in children when compared to other types of adverse events, which were reported in similar proportions in both adults and children"

Package inserts on antidepressants commonly warn of violence, aggression, homicidal ideation. Just take the time to read the inserts that come with your medication. As to the comparison to nicotine withdrawal, that is just a lack of understanding of brain chemistry.

As to California medical facilities trying to use force in relation to medication I am very familiar with several of these cases and the hospital cited the written material from the manufacturer, It is spurious at best for you to jump to the defense of a hospital when you know nothing of the specifics. What sort of liability do you think a hospital incurs when they administer a psychiatric drug, but list it as a "pain reliever" on the chart? Another was listed as a "muscle relaxant" when the manufacturer states "not to be administered as a muscle relaxant"? The hospitals excuse was: "Patients are reluctant to begin a course of psychiatric drugs if they are aware of what they are taking" This was the last thing the doctor said before the officer decided to put the handcuffs on him for assault (administration of medication without informed consent). I know the DA prosecuting the doctor, I have read the charges being levied, the hospital's excuses are not enough to keep them from criminal charges. Yes liability came up. But in reading the manufacturers warnings I am seeing "aggression" and "homicidal ideation" in plain english.

So do some reading before you declare something "utter crap"
ShirePhotography

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2010, 02:32:53 pm »

I have had two non-liberty oriented friends recently leave NH for CA due to its much more friendly Marijuana laws.  Skoff if you must, but people move where other people (assholes) aren't going to rain on their parade and threaten them with cages when they don't behave exactly as they're expected.

then again, the people don't expect you to behave that way, but the state relies on your misbehavior to fund their gravy train.
preparehandbook

Email
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2010, 03:19:12 pm »

I'm eagerly awaiting the outcome of prop 19.

I am against prohibition of any kind. Meth is a troublesome one as I'm not in favor of it, but I'm against prohibition, soooo.... a conundrum

I don't smoke, but I'm pro pot.
dalebert
FSP Participant

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2010, 06:48:45 pm »

I am against prohibition of any kind. Meth is a troublesome one as I'm not in favor of it, but I'm against prohibition, soooo.... a conundrum

Watch Breaking Bad starting from Season 1, episode 1.  OMG, it's so awesomely mind-blowing!  Meth scares me but prohibition scares me more.

preparehandbook

Email
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2010, 08:45:10 pm »

TV, now that's something that should be banned
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: