Information Security Officer
Apply on line at http://www.rightthinginc.com/mc/about_work_at_airs.guid
Job Location: Lebanon, NH
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Type Internal and External
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: 7+ years of related experience
Start Date: TBD
Position Summary and Essential Functions:
The Information Security Officer is responsible for overall system security and performance. This will include the development and delivery of a comprehensive information security and privacy program, and ongoing system performance.
Individual will be responsible for protecting The RightThing information and its infrastructure from external and internal threats. This includes conducting in depth security penetration testing of systems and code, and developing solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities. Individual will also insure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Individual will design measurement strategies to observe and measure system performance including scalability, stability, and fault tolerance. Resulting data will be used to enhance performance and scalability of system.
Individual will assist network capacity planning, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Strong technical skills (system hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, etc).
* Extensive problem solving and analytical skills
* Experience documenting complex technical requirements
* Ability to manage multiple time critical projects simultaneously and accommodate shifting priorities
* Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, conducive to team development
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal guidance at times
* Industry-standard security certifications are a plus (eg: CISSP, SSCP, GIAC)