Free State Project Forum
271226 Posts in 22216 Topics by 36621 Members / Latest Member: opiniomfoge
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2014, 04:15:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  FSP Community
| |-+  Porcupine Festival
| | |-+  Lodging (Moderator: Sovereign Curtis)
| | | |-+  I might still actually make it !!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]  Go Down Print
Author Topic: I might still actually make it !!  (Read 4335 times)
Jeff LaGrange
FSP Participant

AKA (1) poorkollegekid (2) Axon Hillock

Ignore
I might still actually make it !!
« on: June 21, 2010, 02:44:46 am »

I have to finish my residency rotation at the VA Hospital until late Friday night.  If I drive straight through I could make it in the AM Saturday which means I would need a place to set up when I get there and camp that evening.  Anyone still have a site to share? I guess a day and a half is better than nothing.  Offers and price, let me know.  Thanks. - Jeff  Cheesy

"No nation however powerful, any more than an individual, can be unjust with impunity.  Sooner or later, public opinion, an instrument merely moral in the beginning, will find occasion physically to inflict its sentences on the unjust... The lesson is useful to the weak as well as the strong." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1804.

"It is the trade of lawyers to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour." -  Thomas Jefferson

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Thomas Jefferson
Dreepa
First 1000
Global Moderator

Re: I might still actually make it !!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 06:22:00 am »

I have to finish my residency rotation at the VA Hospital until late Friday night.  If I drive straight through I could make it in the AM Saturday which means I would need a place to set up when I get there and camp that evening.  Anyone still have a site to share? I guess a day and a half is better than nothing.  Offers and price, let me know.  Thanks. - Jeff  Cheesy

I am sure that someone will let you camp....
Hopefully people will see this thread.
I will pass it around.
Jeff LaGrange
FSP Participant

AKA (1) poorkollegekid (2) Axon Hillock

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 10:34:26 am »

I will pass it around.

Thanks, I will just play it by ear then.  Mabye I will just show up all tired and pathetic looking and be carrying cold beer with me. Who could refuse me? LOL

"No nation however powerful, any more than an individual, can be unjust with impunity.  Sooner or later, public opinion, an instrument merely moral in the beginning, will find occasion physically to inflict its sentences on the unjust... The lesson is useful to the weak as well as the strong." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1804.

"It is the trade of lawyers to question everything, yield nothing, and talk by the hour." -  Thomas Jefferson

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."

Thomas Jefferson
Dreepa
First 1000
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 11:37:43 am »

I will pass it around.

Thanks, I will just play it by ear then.  Mabye I will just show up all tired and pathetic looking and be carrying cold beer with me. Who could refuse me? LOL

Cold beer?

Find me..... Grin
Pages: [1]  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: