Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MICHAEL BADNARIK Constitution class @ PorcFest!  (Read 2251 times)

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
MICHAEL BADNARIK Constitution class @ PorcFest!
« on: May 07, 2010, 08:13:10 pm »

Help us bring Michael Badnarik to Porcfest!

Be one of the lucky 30 to sit in on one as Michael Badnarik, step-father of the Constitution and Libertarian Party presidential candidate, boils down a lifetime of scholarship into 8 hours.

You will also have the chance to have your FREE copy of his book personally signed!

And Michael will stick around for the evening and "light the fires of liberty"!

But you must act fast! 30 people need to be signed up by May 15th!

http://porcfest10.eventbrite.com/

29 SEATS LEFT!
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

John Edward Mercier

• Native
Re: MICHAEL BADNARIK Constitution class @ PorcFest!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 12:32:45 am »

He married James Madison's mother? And here I didn't even know the old biddy was still alive.

Sovereign Curtis

• I <3 PorcFest
Re: MICHAEL BADNARIK Constitution class @ PorcFest!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 10:58:57 am »

He married James Madison's mother? And here I didn't even know the old biddy was still alive.

lol, you've never heard him referred to as the "step-father of the Constitution"?
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Pages: [1]   Go Up