Free State Project Forum
271025 Posts in 22157 Topics by 36480 Members / Latest Member: akhilesh
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2014, 03:12:07 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  FSP Community
| |-+  Porcupine Festival (Moderator: MengerFan)
| | |-+  MICHAEL BADNARIK Constitution class @ PorcFest!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]  Go Down Print
Author Topic: MICHAEL BADNARIK Constitution class @ PorcFest!  (Read 2035 times)
Sovereign Curtis

I <3 PorcFest

Ignore
MICHAEL BADNARIK Constitution class @ PorcFest!
« on: May 07, 2010, 08:13:10 pm »

Help us bring Michael Badnarik to Porcfest!

Be one of the lucky 30 to sit in on one as Michael Badnarik, step-father of the Constitution and Libertarian Party presidential candidate, boils down a lifetime of scholarship into 8 hours.

You will also have the chance to have your FREE copy of his book personally signed!

And Michael will stick around for the evening and "light the fires of liberty"!

But you must act fast! 30 people need to be signed up by May 15th!

http://porcfest10.eventbrite.com/

29 SEATS LEFT!

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

John Edward Mercier

Native

Ignore
Re: MICHAEL BADNARIK Constitution class @ PorcFest!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 12:32:45 am »

He married James Madison's mother? And here I didn't even know the old biddy was still alive.
Sovereign Curtis

I <3 PorcFest

Ignore
Re: MICHAEL BADNARIK Constitution class @ PorcFest!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 10:58:57 am »

He married James Madison's mother? And here I didn't even know the old biddy was still alive.

lol, you've never heard him referred to as the "step-father of the Constitution"?

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

Pages: [1]  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: