Free State Project Forum
271423 Posts in 22260 Topics by 36722 Members / Latest Member: line3city
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2014, 07:33:24 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  FSP -- General Discussion
| |-+  General FSP Discussion
| | |-+  Don't tread on me Flag input wanted
« previous next »
Pages: [1]  Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don't tread on me Flag input wanted  (Read 3623 times)
PDenisch
FSP Merchandise Coordinator
Friend of the FSP

What Would Ludwig Do?

Ignore
Don't tread on me Flag input wanted
« on: April 25, 2006, 03:56:36 pm »

Requesting input on the attached design for use as a flag for the store (and PorcFest, LP Conv, etc.)

How many of you would buy one for $30? Would any for $60? (closer to the cost as it stands)
Would anyone contribute extra for this project to subsidise the cost? (i.e. Do we have them made "cheaper" or just sell them for less than we otherwise would - near cost in most cases)

Any major problems with the design?

File won't upload look for it here - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freestateproject/files/
(files section of the FSP Yahoo group)

ad summam redire societatem coire, persevare
1DayAtATime
First 1000
Global Moderator

Live Free or Die!

Re: Don't tread on me Flag input wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 10:26:44 pm »

I think it is just lovely.  I think it is a much better flag than the snake DTOM flag that is usually used by conservatives and quite cute.  However, I would not pay anything for it Smiley

Please do not take anything I say as 100% accurate or as an official opinion of the FSP.

Haven't joined the Free State Project yet? Join now! http://freestateproject.org/fsn10
Looking for resources on where to live and how to find a job in NH? http://freestateproject.org/resources
Friday
First 1000
FSP Participant

I'm a browncoat!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 07:01:55 am »

For $30, I might buy something practical like a sweatshirt.  But I wouldn't buy a flag.  Living in an apartment, I'm not allowed to fly flags.  And I don't want to hang one on my wall; I already know about the FSP, and I seriously doubt my cat cares.   Smiley

Free your mind, and your ass will follow. -- Parliament/Funkadelic
Transition_Force
First 1000
FSP Participant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 01:00:44 pm »

Personally, I'm a sucker for the traditional "don't tread on me" flag, and have yet to see another that i'd want to purchase...
Morey
FSP Participant

just another ancap

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 08:23:49 pm »

I suggest using that design to produce yellow windbreakers instead.  A one color design on a jacket could be produced in small quantities for $12, and sold for maybe $18.  I always prefer making money on products to subsidizing.  Wink

Pages: [1]  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: