Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Already here :)  (Read 2527 times)

karencoons2

Already here :)
« on: June 23, 2014, 08:40:45 am »

Hey everyone,

My husband and I moved to NH last September from Phoenix to be closer to family (and no income tax?!  Yes please!).  I stumbled upon this website last night and joined--I love this idea as my husband and I are very free-thinking Libertarian types :P

I could write a book on why anyone (Libertarian or not) should move here.  We both telecommute to our jobs in Ohio, so we planned on Gypsying around until we found a place we could call home.  We rented over the winter, then purchased a home in Gilford maybe a month ago.  I cannot think of a better place to raise a child than New Hampshire.

I just wanted to introduce myself here!  Hoping to meet some folks, as we don't know many people here in NH.  I signed up for your newsletter last night.  Might even poke my head out for an event or two :P

Would totally be going to PorcFest, except I only found this website last night and we are all booked up with plans at least until August :(...but enjoy!!  Looks super fun!

-Karen

freedomroad

Re: Already here :)
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 09:22:43 am »

Hey Karen,

Welcome to the FSP Forum and welcome to NH!

Would you believe that NH has been named one of the best states to raise children more than once ;)

Sorry, I'd chat more but I'm getting ready to attend PorcFest! So excited. It's great, watching all of the posts by my friends on Facebook. I cannot wait until I get there!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 07:14:10 pm »

Thanks for stopping by, Karen! You guys should hook up with Lakes Region Porcupines: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LakesRegionPorcs/ They have a monthly lunch - I think the third Saturday of each month. Check out www.nhcalendar.org for details & more events.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

karencoons2

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 09:12:26 am »

Thanks!  I will be sure and check it out!
Pages: [1]   Go Up