Free State Project Forum
271022 Posts in 22157 Topics by 36480 Members / Latest Member: akhilesh
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2014, 11:12:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  FSP -- Recruiting and Publicity
| |-+  Media Coverage of the FSP
| | |-+  Logan Clements' 2nd Interview with Hannity & Colmes about Lost Liberty Hotel
« previous next »
Pages: [1]  Go Down Print
Author Topic: Logan Clements' 2nd Interview with Hannity & Colmes about Lost Liberty Hotel  (Read 7169 times)
Steve
FSP Board Member
Administrator

La Vero vin liberigos

Logan Clements' 2nd Interview with Hannity & Colmes about Lost Liberty Hotel
« on: July 24, 2005, 05:01:47 am »

As we have mentioned here
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=10267.270
Logan Clements was interviewed again on Hannity & Colmes on the 22nd or 23rd of July, and this time he spoke at length about the FSP.  Again, he was very smooth and articulate, and the show's hosts were supportive.  We have the video, and will soon put it up on the site if possible.
Roycerson
FSP Participant

Ignore
Re: Logan Clements' 2nd Interview with Hannity & Colmes about Lost Liberty Hotel
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 04:36:04 pm »

I REALLY regret having missed that.  Is there somewhere I should have been checking to tip me off.  Is there somewhere I can check in the future?  Anyone PLEASE Email me with info like that.  Roycerson@yahoo.com

He who is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom....Anton LaVey
punkrawk
FSP Participant

Fear is the foundation of most governments -Adams

Ignore
Re: Logan Clements' 2nd Interview with Hannity & Colmes about Lost Liberty Hotel
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 06:14:00 am »

Cool.  I'd like to see that on the site, or get a copy somehow too.  That should definitely push some hits to the site, and generate some signups.  That's good news as long as it's not a bunch of Hannity-types.

-Bryan Stevenson
"to compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical" - Thomas Jefferson
Tom Parker
FSP Participant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 01:29:13 pm »

Cool.  I'd like to see that on the site, or get a copy somehow too.  That should definitely push some hits to the site, and generate some signups.  That's good news as long as it's not a bunch of Hannity-types.

Clips are now up at: http://freestateproject.org/news/media_archive/hannity

- Tom
FreeBoB

Email
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 06:25:26 pm »

Three cheers for Logan!!! Again,

THREE CHEERS FOR LOGAN!!!

Thank you Logan, you ARE the man!   Grin Cool
SteveA
FSP Participant

Freedom - Are you man enough to handle it?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 07:12:33 pm »

I saw the clip.  WTG!   Nice work (and yes the FSP mention came through loud and clear too Grin)  Thank you

"Fruitless, born a thousand times, lies barren.  Unguided inspiration, yields random motion, circumscribed in destination, going nowhere.  Guidance uninspired, always true in facing, stands immobile.  But fixed upon that destination firmly and with inspiration lofted; beget your dreams."
JonM
First 1000
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 08:19:50 pm »

Laura Ingraham read ALMOST the entier AP piece...the one line she dropped?  The FSP mention.
FTL_Ian
FSP Participant/First 1000
Golden Porcupine

Peaceful Evolution

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2005, 09:56:57 pm »

Call the station and tell them you want that witch off the air, and Free Talk Live on instead.   Roll Eyes

150+ Reasons to Move to Keene : http://move.FreeKeene.com

Join the *other* liberty activism forum in NH: http://forum.shiresociety.com
JonM
First 1000
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2005, 10:05:37 pm »

Now now, she's doing the breast cancer treatment thing, can't kick a woman when she's down.  Around here the evening time slots on all the talk radio stations start at 7pm, if they drop her, or if WKRO dropped Savage, they'd have to fill that hour.  Might be another disincentive.
Denis Goddard
First 1000
FSP Participant

Free the Mallocs!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2005, 01:50:18 pm »

Three cheers for Logan!!! Again,
THREE CHEERS FOR LOGAN!!!
Thank you Logan, you ARE the man!   Grin Cool

This is a rare case where it's actually good Netiequette to chime in with a "ME TOO!"
Mr. Clements... Thank You.

This got the message out to a lot of new folks, and being on Fox, a lot of them
are small-government kinda people.... Our kinda people.  Cool

Pages: [1]  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: