Free State Project Forum
271092 Posts in 22165 Topics by 36518 Members / Latest Member: Trevorduh
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2014, 03:18:23 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Join the FSP

POSTING GUIDELINES and ADVICE FOR NEW MEMBERS

NOTICE: The forum will be down for maintenance beginning at 7PM (NH time) this evening. It should be up again by 9PM. Please forgive the inconvenience and feel free to e-mail arick@freestateproject.org if you have any questions or support requests.

+  Free State Project Forum
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Which State?
| | |-+  Nonpartisan Local Races? Need Info, please?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]  Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nonpartisan Local Races? Need Info, please?  (Read 2256 times)
Rearden
FSP Participant

We're supposed to be activists, remember?

Ignore
Nonpartisan Local Races? Need Info, please?
« on: July 07, 2003, 03:24:28 pm »

Local races in Delaware and New Hampshire are nonpartisan.  This would seem to be an advantage for those states, as the focus tends to be on the candidate and his message instead of just a party label.  

If anyone out there either lives in the candidate states or knows enough about them, I would appreciate it if you dropped a note here and let me know if your state also has nonpartisan local elections.  I want to make sure that I am weighing all the relevant characteristics of each state's political system.  I'm looking for information here, folks, not looking to start an argument over which state is the best for us to choose.

Thanks.

Government can do only one thing: It can break your legs, hand you a crutch, and say, "See?  If not for the government you couldn't walk."
Pages: [1]  Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: