Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Room for a paleo conservative here?  (Read 400 times)

Heinrich

Room for a paleo conservative here?
« on: April 11, 2017, 06:34:24 pm »

Hello everyone. I am planning to make the move from a blue western state within the next 14 months. Could be sooner, might be a tad few weeks after. Nonetheless, I will leave the stultifying taxes, gun laws, lewdness, sunshine and mild temperatures in order to be secluded and have a green view, water, and a bountiful garden. But as by subject line states, I am somewhat even to the right of Pat Buchanan. I know I certainly am in cahoots with my libertarian brothers when it comes to taxes, 2nd Amendment, onerous business regulations, foreign intervention along I am sure with a few other things. However, when it comes to homosexuality, drugs, abortion, sexual lasciviousness, well, there is no compromise in any way. So, how would I be received in the community if and when I become active in civic circles? My ideal plan is to move onto a few acres in the woods somemares east of i-93, south of Winnepesauke, and of course west of Maine. But I'll take Coos County as a close second.

Thank you all for reading and responding. God Bless.

Levi

• RealtorĀ®. Photographer.
Re: Room for a paleo conservative here?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 07:35:04 pm »

Hey,

I spent much of my life in CA and CO.  Been in NH for five years.  The liberty community here in NH is very diverse.  I know of dozens within the community who hold similar views as yourself.  Are you on FB?  If so, I can plug you into a few groups.    Also, I'd be happy to chat on the phone or meet in person over coffee if you can visit. 

God bless you too.

Heinrich

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 07:42:38 pm »

Hey,

I spent much of my life in CA and CO.  Been in NH for five years.  The liberty community here in NH is very diverse.  I know of dozens within the community who hold similar views as yourself.  Are you on FB?  If so, I can plug you into a few groups.    Also, I'd be happy to chat on the phone or meet in person over coffee if you can visit. 

God bless you too.

Thanks for the warm reply. No. Don't do FB. It is nice to know there is civility and, uh hem, political/social diversity among the FSP community. As time gets closer to a move I certainly will make myself more conspicuous.

Nice photos, btw.

Levi

• RealtorĀ®. Photographer.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 08:01:11 pm »

The liberty community here has some solid believers.  However, I think most in the community are agnostic or atheist, some of them very militant.  If you stay out of a few particular Facebook groups you will miss 99% of the drama or negativity, including religion-bashing or bashing of views which you hold.  Since you are not on FB you will be fine.  I love NH and am all over the state.  Please reach out to me as time gets closer.

Russell Kanning

• FSP Participant
    • We must be the change we wish to see in the world.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 06:43:38 pm »

you will find many people in the FSP community in NH to be paleo conservative.

Some people have said I am farther Right than any republicans or other politicians.
but then I have been said to be far Left also.
The NH Underground - "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." -Mahatma Gandhi
New Hampshire Free Press - The Nonviolent Revolution Starts Here

"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces." -- Etienne de La Boetie, The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything