Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Business Consulting/Looking to buy MFG company  (Read 4080 times)

silverfish

• FSP Participant
  • Escape from Lost Angeles
Business Consulting/Looking to buy MFG company
« on: January 28, 2005, 07:08:44 pm »

I have adjusted this post a bit. And frankly it doesnt really have to just be a manufacturing business. Though, I am looking to stick with what I think my strengths are. I am also considering offering up Business Consulting for Manufacturing firms to reduce lead times, increase profits, and grow their business. My background is in light manufacturing in a job shop environment, but many of the things that I do can translate into something even as different as a restaurants, service, retail, etc. I am basically looking for something to get me out of California with the least amount of pain, and if I can help budding FSP business owners succeed wildly that will help me as well!! I can structure my services on a 'transient' basis at first to get me established out there, then move when i build up the capital to do it. If you would like a more indepth look at what I can do for you, and/or get some more specifics about what I do, send me an email.

I am leaving the old text from my previous post up here just in case
I just signed up, and want to begin investigating business availability. My background is in Flexographic printing/Rotary Diecutting - Pressure Sensitive Label Manufacturing. I am hoping to find an existing label company to buy, or work at in the highest level of management (for instance, in the stead of an absentee owner). If anyone knows of any company that sounds even remotely like what I am describing please shoot me a note. I already had someone approach a company in the Keene area but the owners say they dont want to sell, so I am hunting around again. But being out in Kullyfornya makes it a bit hard to locate.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 04:22:26 pm by silverfish »
Mr.Madison (Green), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

silverfish

• FSP Participant
Re: Wanted: Label/Tag manufacturing company
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 07:49:45 pm »

Just wanted to bump this up. I am also interested in finding about 2-3,000 sq feet of light industrial in any area that is relatively close to UPS or Fedex Ground dispatch centers, in order to possibly open up my own place, instead of buying.
Mr.Madison (Green), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.

SWilliams

• I'm a llama!
Re: Want to Buy a Label/Tag manufacturing company
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 09:25:46 pm »

best. signature. ever.

You officially win the FSP.  ;D

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
Re: Want to Buy a Label/Tag manufacturing company
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 11:10:41 pm »

I agree with that!

silverfish

• FSP Participant
Re: Business Consulting/Looking to buy MFG company
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 04:55:55 pm »

need to bump this too. just editted it read the first post in the thread  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything