Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sears in Manchester  (Read 952 times)

QBcrusher

• Liberty Archives
Sears in Manchester
« on: January 06, 2016, 04:29:39 pm »

Just curious (probably a long shot) but is there anyone who works or knows someone who works at the Sears in Manchester? That is where I currently work right now. I checked the internal job postings but there were no openings listed for my position (I work in the stockroom and on the dock).

If I could somehow get my foot in the door and get transferred, I would probably be able to move a lot sooner having the peace of mind knowing that I have a job lined up that I already know how to do.

Let me know if you know anything or someone I could contact. As you probably know, networking and knowing someone is the best way to get a job. Even if its just a part-time gig, it would still help me pay the bills (without completely exhausting my savings) until I can find something else and my woman can get her feet on the ground in the area.

Thanks for reading
One of the biggest, resilient, liberty oriented archiving efforts on the internet

http://libertyarchives.info

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Sears in Manchester
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 05:44:04 pm »

Hm... Try posting something in the "Porcupines" group on Facebook. A lot more people will see it there.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

QBcrusher

• Liberty Archives
Re: Sears in Manchester
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 05:54:55 pm »

Will do. Thanks for the quick reply :D
One of the biggest, resilient, liberty oriented archiving efforts on the internet

http://libertyarchives.info
Pages: [1]   Go Up