Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Foreigner willing to move to NH  (Read 2343 times)

zavareze

Foreigner willing to move to NH
« on: January 29, 2015, 09:13:34 am »

What are the possible ways a foreigner could join America, and live in New Hampshire?

As I can tell, immigration policies tend to be very strict in US. Any ways the FSP members could support foreigners on acquiring entrance permissions?

Since now,
Thank you.

freedomroad

Re: Foreigner willing to move to NH
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 09:07:38 pm »

I recommend applying for the lottery right now. The sooner you apply, the better. Outside of that, the question has been asked and answered several times on this forum. Unfortunately, the search feature doesn't work very well. The advise it typically try the common methods like becoming rich, getting advanced degrees, marry someone you love, or apply for jobs.

I don't know any FSP participants that have any special ways to help you.

Kamekazi Seagull

Re: Foreigner willing to move to NH
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 09:42:39 pm »

I recommend applying for the lottery right now. The sooner you apply, the better. Outside of that, the question has been asked and answered several times on this forum. Unfortunately, the search feature doesn't work very well. The advise it typically try the common methods like becoming rich, getting advanced degrees, marry someone you love, or apply for jobs.

I don't know any FSP participants that have any special ways to help you.

The foreigner question has been asked so many times, your answer should be a pin!
Pages: [1]   Go Up