Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Embedded Software Engineer - Chelmsford, MA  (Read 4702 times)

Rich T.

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free in NH!
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Embedded Software Engineer - Chelmsford, MA
« on: March 27, 2013, 10:35:00 am »

I have an in with the company, please reply direct and I'll make sure you are seen by the manager.

Seeking a skilled Software Engineer to join our team to contribute to the design and development of embedded software for a multi-platform IP service assurance system. Must be a team player who likes challenging projects and thrives in a small team environment.

Technical Requirements

Contribute to the specification and implementation of new features and applications, and help maintain the existing software base.
    Experience with C/C++ development is required.
    Familiarity with networking protocols and real time systems development concepts is required.
    Knowledge of IP based voice, video, data communications protocols is highly desirable.
    Android development experience would be a nice to have.

Required Skills and Aptitudes

Communication skills and effective collaboration are of paramount importance. Experience with the development of Linux based applications and device drivers is highly desirable. Project areas will range from the development of new IP protocol based test and measurement features and applications to the development of system software for new hardware measurement platforms. The ideal candidate would be capable of contributing across this spectrum.

Academic and Professional Requirements
    Education: Bachelor of Science degree (EE or CS) is required.
    Experience: Minimum 2 years software development experience (will eagerly look at more experienced applicants)

Authorization to work in the US.

Rich T.

• FSP Participant
  • Live Free in NH!
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Re: Embedded Software Engineer - Chelmsford, MA
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 08:44:35 am »

This position is still open, but interviews have started, so get resume to me ASAP if you want to be considered.
Pages: [1]   Go Up