Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 101 Reasons to Move to New Hampshire  (Read 9623 times)

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
101 Reasons to Move to New Hampshire
« on: May 30, 2011, 10:13:18 am »

It appears the HTML version of the 101 Reasons has been updated somewhat recently, but the PDF version is quite out of date (i.e. "#13 In New Hampshire, the FSP already has at least two FREE STATE PROJECT MEMBERS ALREADY IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES!", many other old statistics) 

Unless someone wants to update the PDF, perhaps it would be best to redirect the PDF link to point to the HTML version?

-------------------------------------
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

freedomroad

Re: 101 Reasons to Move to New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 10:14:48 am »

One is just a file stored on the website.  I don't see the point in removing it now.  It looks fantastic and maybe some day some one will take some effect to make the 101 reasons look like that file.

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 10:49:00 am »

I agree it looks nice but it is quite out of date. It's also the first result in Google for searches such as "101 reasons to move to new hampshire"; many people are seeing it. Unless and until someone wants to update it, why not just redirect visitors to the up-to-date HTML version that already exists... :)
Update your address@Porcfest@FreeStateNH  |  New Hampshire Liberty Maps: Liberty603.com | @Liberty_603

Liberty603

• FSP Participant
  • Mover #586
    • Liberty603.com
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 10:31:25 am »

Somewhat ironically, this thread is now #3 in Google for "101 reasons to move to nh"

Alex Libman

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 12:08:43 pm »

Reason #102 - New Hampshire has more lists of reasons to move there than any other state!   ;D

ShirePhotography

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 04:31:50 pm »

#103, the Wendy's in Seabrook.
#104, Leather 'n' Lace, the finest in New Hampshire's inbred geriatric stripper industry.  Clammin' boots and all.

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 03:52:25 pm »

105. Because there are people here who care enough to update the 101 Reasons list when they could be out playing in the ocean.

106. Many liberty issues are more or less taken for granted by the general population.
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

K. Darien Freeheart

• FSP Participant
    • K. Darien Freeheart's Facebook
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 04:05:38 pm »

Leather 'n' Lace, the finest in New Hampshire's inbred geriatric stripper industry.

I know it was sarcasm, but Leather 'n Lace was the first place I went to in NH that actually made me WANT to cross the border into Mass. :S
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything