Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Board Election  (Read 13921 times)

igoddard

• Former FSP President
  • Global Moderator
Board Election
« on: April 06, 2010, 06:52:03 am »

Free State Project Participants:

There is an open spot on the FSP Board of Directors. FSP membership are invited to take part in filling this vacancy.

Candidate information
Send your name, a bio, why you want to be on the Board, and any other relevant information to elections2010@freestateproject.org by April 6, 2010.
On April 11th, the Board will announce the final list of candidates.
Note that, per FSP bylaws, candidates must be FSP Participants and in good standing.

Voter information
Voters are required to:
a) be an FSP participant in good standing (i.e. signed SOI, not been kicked out), and
b) have taken action to advance the Project's goals -- such as volunteering for events or helping spread the word on your own -- within the last year (Mar 2009 - Mar 2010)

Voting procedure:
1) To request a ballot send an email to elections2010@freestateproject.org with the subject "Board Voter" describing your activism for the Free State Project between March 2009 and April 6, 2010. Ballot must be requested by April 6, 2010.
2) the Board will vet all candidates, and
3) on April 11th, an announcement of eligible candidate(s), along with their information will be made. This will be available on the FSP website, as well.
4) If we have 2 or more eligible candidates, then the election will be held to fill one seat on the Free State Project Board of Directors. The election will be based on the Condorcet  Method. Voters will log onto secured website (URL will be provided) and vote for candidates in order of preference. 1 for the one you want the most, 5 for the least, or no opinion if you have no opinion. You can give the same ranking to more than one candidate if you wish. More information on the Condorcet voting method can be found at: www.freestateproject.org/archives/state_vote/voting_methods
You may vote between April 11th & April 18. Voting closes at 8pm EST Sunday April 18th. Only votes cast by people who have registered by completing step #1 above will be counted!
In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the flipping of an FSP silver round!

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at igoddard@freestateproject.org
Sincerely,

Irena Goddard
Chair, FSP Board

rossby

• Director of Development
  • Global Moderator
Re: Board Election
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 09:33:51 pm »

Mamma
After 21 years of marriage, I discovered a new way of keeping alive the spark of love. I started to go out with another woman. It was really my wife’s idea.
    “I know that you love her,” she said one day, taking me by surprise. “But I love YOU,” I protested. “I know, but you also love her.”
world of warcraft power leveling,

I just had to quote this as the best comment spam ever. Before nuking the original.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything