Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Movers Party  (Read 8116 times)

ChrisL

• FSP Participant
  • It's good to be Queen!
New Movers Party
« on: June 03, 2014, 03:07:53 pm »

Hello Welcome Wagon!

Come on down to the Quill in Manchester for some potluck and socializing.  
This is what the welcome wagon is all about.  Making new movers feel welcome in our community.

Hope to see you there!

ps It happens every first Tuesday of the month.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:27:26 pm by ChrisL »
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.   J. Lennon

real2837

Re: New Movers Party
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 07:44:42 pm »

My wife and I will be visiting in September and are looking forward to attending this :)

Rani Merryman

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 03:27:47 pm »

We have just put an offer in on a house in Raymond!  We are coming from MD and looking to land the first week of November.  I have 2 young boys that are homeschooled.  Can't wait to meet people who understand freedom! In Maryland, they are hard to come by!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 12:24:19 pm »

Awesome! Need help moving in? Contact the FSP Welcome Wagon: https://freestateproject.org/contact/welcome-wagon
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

JusDucky

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 09:29:16 am »

We have just put an offer in on a house in Raymond!  We are coming from MD and looking to land the first week of November.  I have 2 young boys that are homeschooled.  Can't wait to meet people who understand freedom! In Maryland, they are hard to come by!

YAY!! My husband and I have just found a place in Manchester. We also have a young boy. He's just 7 months, but we will also be homeschooling! We're moving next week from Philadelphia. We're very excited to hear about other homeschooling families moving to NH!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up