Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: URGENT!!! Requesting PAID Rideshare to Porcfest from Boston or Manch  (Read 1701 times)

JLTW

I need a rideshare. I'm taking a series of buses from Minnesota. I am AVOIDING the statist hell hole of airplanes!

I can pay in Bitcoin, silver, copper, USD cash or barter. (I can make a beautiful graphic design flyer for your vendor table and pass it out- see the bottom!) Name your price for payment, if your option is reasonable cost and more convenient you will be chosen.

Arrivals:

BOSTON - 12:25AM, Sat June 18th (aka Late Friday night) - South Station Airport
*Likely to stay the night a hotel, ride can be Sat morning or day time.

MANCHESTER - 9:20AM, Sat June 18th - (via Boston Express) - Manch Transportation; Center 119 Canal St

Graphic Design Samples-
empoweredautonomy.org (the logo, the Accessible Autonomy flyer, Willpowerful)
Full Willpowerful: http://pdfsr.com/pdf/willpowerful-independence-in-adolescence-3

Contact me:
jackwahlquist@yahoo.com

JLTW

Re: URGENT!!! Requesting PAID Rideshare to Porcfest from Boston or Manch
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 03:36:39 pm »

As long as we arrive at Porcfest sometime on the first Sunday -  June 19th, the ride can be at any time after my arrivals! I would love to meet people and hang out in Manchester during Saturday. Probably will be sleeping in a hotel in the 8 hours between Boston and Manchester.

JLTW

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 03:45:36 pm »

UPDATE ON BOSTON ARRIVAL: 3:40AM At South Station

Made a mistake on the arrival time!

JLTW

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 05:47:34 pm »

Great so ticket prices went wonky crazy so I changed my route, final trip itinerary is below:

Minneapolis - Chicago (Megabus)
DEPART: 6:30AM, Thurs June 16 - DT MPLS/Target Field
ARRIVE: 4:00PM - West Loop/Art Institute

Chicago - New York (Megabus)
DEPART: 11:50PM, Thurs June 16 - West Loop/Art Institute
ARRIVE: 7:05PM, Fri June 17 - Midtown Manhattan/Madison Square Garden

[Overnight hostel]

New York - Boston (Megabus)
DEPART: 12:10PM, Sat June 18 - Hudson River Greenway/Lincoln Tunnerl
ARRIVE: 4:40PM - South Station Airport

Boston - Manchester (Boston Express)
DEPART: 7:00PM - South Station Airport
ARRIVE: 9:30PM - DT Manchester Transit Center/Merrimack River

[Overnight hostel]

Rideshare from Manchester up to Porcfest either Sat June 18th after 9:30PM or Sunday, June 19th. Earlier is better, to get to admission right away

If anyone has a place to stay in Manch Sat June 18 overnight let me know.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 10:25:38 am »

You know, you might want to try a different route from NYC. Dartmouth Coach (www.dartmouthcoach.com) has tickets from midtown Manhattan to Lebanon or Hanover, NH, which gets you a lot closer to Lancaster and involves fewer transfers. We have to bring a ton of stuff to PorcFest and our car is likely to be full, but anyone going to PorcFest from the western half of NH is going to be going up I-91 and will be able to stop by Lebanon. Another alternative is to take Megabus from NYC to Montpelier, then catch Vermont public buses to Littleton or St. Johnsbury: http://gmtaride.org/.

If you need to, consider the following bus to get you from Littleton to Lancaster:
http://tricountycaptransit.weebly.com/

Or this to get you from Boston to Littleton:
http://www.concordcoachlines.com/index.php/nh-locations/littleton-boston
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

JLTW

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 05:15:49 pm »

Thanks for the info, but the Dartmouth bus is expensive and I already bought all my other tickets. Word on the street says rideshare from Manch to the festival is easy. In a pinch I would look at the porc taxi but it doesn't have to be an extra, unnecessary expense among so many people organizing rideshares.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything