Hello anyone interested. My name is Jason Stapf and I have been working in Hospitality for three years, all of them as a Night Auditor for two hotels under the same company. I am relieved of my lease on March 1st and am interested in moving out of the state. I will take some time with family, saving a bit extra for a move and attempting to find a new job. I have noticed the FSP and, as a libertarian, decided this may be a worthy thing to get to, though before moving I do need some kind of income promised.
I quite enjoy working as a Night Auditor and would like a similar position, but want to be more, given the chance. I will be happy to work as a Front Desk Representative, if needed, for morning or afternoon shifts to start. Would like to learn all positions as Houseman, Housekeeper, Maintenance, Controller, Security and any other position with the ability to raise up in the ranks if I put my effort for certifications and training to show I will be a grand asset in a higher position.
I will also give my resume below. If interested in having me work for you, or if you have any information for me to gain a job by the end of April, please give me a private message for any missing information (My contact information).
Working in a place that wishes to advance and build themselves and their employees up is my main goal. I want to see my company to grow, firstly, and to become an integral part of their workforce and interact and retain customers with superior customer service, product and social skills.
• I have had experience in working with people within a workplace. I have often been complimented on my courtesy and kindness when I was on the job.
• I do my best to work to my full capacity when on the clock. If it is required, I will gladly take overtime and take a shorter break to lessen the burden of other workers.
• I am reliable as a worker and will be on call throughout my whole availability. As long as I get contacted there is a great chance I can drop what is being done to work.
Ocean Partners Hospitality Cocoa Beach, Florida 2011 to Current
Night Auditor/Guest Service Representative
• An accounting focused job that also provided experience in sales and customer service. Work involved was to make a spreadsheet and gather financial numbers each day for Management and Accounting to provide needed information of the properties of the company which included two separate Hotels. Also, required to work the front desk of the Hotels while doing the accounting work and greet and make guests comfortable, while also trying to rent or upgrade the rooms available for the nights of stay.
• This work helped further my sales experience and also assisted in the ability to multitask with numbers-focused and customer-focused work. This helped teach negotiation techniques, as Front Desk Representatives were given permission to lower or raise the price between certain thresholds to both gain money for the company, as well as ensure the guest would stay at the property.
• Given added responsibilities depending on management desires, giving the added proficiency with Excel Spreadsheets, including multi-page information and advanced statistical calculation information to ensure accuracy based on common formula and number provided from reports.
• Experience in PMS: Brilliant, Opera and Visual Matrix.
Crossmark Cocoa, Florida 2010-2011
• Sales focused job, which involved, but was not limited to, cooking/preparing samples of food, drink, medicine and other products for customers and giving a detailed explanation of said products for the benefit of the customer and attempt to close the sale with said products.
• This work was focusing on sales and customer service. It helped develop better people and sales skills to try and read and assist in the requirements of the customers, while also allowing me to be able to explain why and how my product was a benefit for them in closing a sale.
McDonald’s Corporation, Cocoa, Florida, 2006-2006
• Work done was to prepare and serve food to customers, clean up the lobby and play areas, tend to the Drive-Thru windows, Unload the Trucks, Open and Close the store after hours and to clean the kitchen area.
• Work done here had made me learn of an aspect of teamwork required to keep the restaurant flowing at a decent rate, as well as to keep customers content with the arrival of their food and the situation of the store as a whole.
Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc., Cocoa, Florida, 2005-2006
• Work done was to assist in moving the stock from the trucks and to put the groceries into place within the aisles. Other work included bagging groceries for the front counter, covering cashiers when on break and to clean up around the store.
• This work had helped to build a mental map for a large area as to make things quick and efficient. This also had a teamwork element so that all the stockers could plan who was to load as well as how we were to stock depending on the larger, versus the smaller, amount went to which areas.
Associate of Arts Degree, 2006
Brevard Community College, Cocoa, Florida
JROTC, Saber Guard Member, 2003-2005
Brevard Community College, Volunteer Daycare Assistant, 2006-2007