Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Medical Marijuana Dispensary  (Read 3439 times)

mrnadar

Medical Marijuana Dispensary
« on: July 05, 2014, 10:35:09 pm »

Is anyone interested in opening a medical Marijuana dispensary? I have signed up to the FSP and plan to move to NH in the near future. Anyone who is interested in opening a medical Marijuana dispensary please msg me. Investors welcome.

dude6935

Re: Medical Marijuana Dispensary
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 02:48:11 pm »

Sounds like fun.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 07:52:27 am »

Well, the law limits the number of dispensaries to 4, and applications have already been submitted. Perhaps we can get that cap lifted in future.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

JLTW

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 03:57:18 pm »

It's a long shot in terms of timeline between you and I, but my goal in NH is to run an aquaponics greenhouse/produce business. (Aquaponics is the most efficient model of farming in the world, it grows fish and produce together and often produces the highest quality plants).
That being said, my interest in varieties of cannabis and hemp is one of the key components to the business. It could start small, as a side thing, I could be a supplier.

The earliest I am moving is January 2016. I might push it out as late as six months to a year after that, unfortunately. If NH presents opportunities that require immediate attention- such as your interest in our collaboration, it could be a deciding factor in an early move for me.

The other barriers to cross include location- if we can manage a 5 mile radius or less between us, and timing. If I can grow to your demand in time. I'm already doing aquaponics for non-profit and a side-business in my home state of Minnesota, so I have the experience. The other variables are only a matter of luck and planning. Tell me more about your other plans to see what happens.

And as for the ridiculous law, we can always go underground.

Kamekazi Seagull

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 09:24:28 pm »

Not so easy. I suggest taking reading the saga of Dennis Acton's attempt at opening up a dispensary in Epping, NH. http://www.unionleader.com/article/20150102/NEWS0606/150109941&template=mobileart

Codyj

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 02:11:07 pm »

Whats up all, I also plan on starting a farm there in NH. I wont be moving there until 2018 though. It would be nice to seak with others diving in on the same plan
Pages: [1]   Go Up