Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: More great news about NH!  (Read 11660 times)

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
More great news about NH!
« on: January 25, 2014, 12:03:11 am »

My state of origin is Georgia, which is a bit depressing, but at least I'm from the bluish part of GA.

TJames

Re: More great news about NH!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 10:09:30 pm »

I think I'm falling in love with you!

Argentum

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 02:08:29 pm »

My state of origin is Georgia, which is a bit depressing, but at least I'm from the bluish part of GA.

Why do you care if a city is "bible-oriented"?  Shouldn't your primary concern be whether people respected your rights?  If you had to choose between a Bible-based private property society and a non-Bible-based semi-free society like our current one, which would you pick?

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 02:22:42 pm »

Why do you care if a city is "bible-oriented"?  Shouldn't your primary concern be whether people respected your rights?  If you had to choose between a Bible-based private property society and a non-Bible-based semi-free society like our current one, which would you pick?

A "Bible-based" society is rather ambiguous. Lots of people interpret the Bible in so many different ways.

You guys are dead-set on trying to convince folks that Christianity is somehow the source of freedom, aren't you? It's ridiculous. Yes, there are libertarian Christians and that's great, but there are many more who want to shove their religion into my rights.

freedomroad

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 03:15:10 pm »

Asheville, North Carolina is part of the 7th most Bible-minded metro in the nation. Near-by metros are 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 10th... Maybe it's best to hide these obvious facts from the group of atheists that is moving to that part of the country? 

Argentum

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 03:30:28 pm »

A "Bible-based" society is rather ambiguous. Lots of people interpret the Bible in so many different ways.

You guys are dead-set on trying to convince folks that Christianity is somehow the source of freedom, aren't you? It's ridiculous. Yes, there are libertarian Christians and that's great, but there are many more who want to shove their religion into my rights.

I did qualify Bible-Based with private property.  That would roughly be equal to a libertarian society populated primarily by Christians.

While its not relevant to our conversation, I happen not to be a Christian.  I was using bible-based synonymously with bible-minded as per your original post.  I just assumed that you had a working definition of bible-minded because you presented the lack of it in NH as good news.

There are a lot of non-Christians that want to shove their religion into your rights.  Does the "who" matter more than the "what" and the "whom"?  (That's a Lenin reference)

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 04:47:13 pm »

The operatives behind the New World Order are luciferian, not necessarily "Bible based".  They follow, in part, astrology and numerology, and are psychopathically emotionally detached from any form of human suffering.  They are the ones murdering innocent brown people overseas as we speak, and telling us what we can or can't do on our own land, as well as illegally extorting money from us with their debt based Federal Reserve scheme.  I believe it is important to focus on the individuals who can taser us, put us in cages, point M-16's in out faces, steal out property, and molest our wives in the airport.  Many Christians may be victims of this New World Order cabal, under their mind control, but the victimizers and controllers are luciferian - the most religious group on the planet!
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 06:38:07 pm »

The operatives behind the New World Order are luciferian, not necessarily "Bible based".  They follow, in part, astrology and numerology, and are psychopathically emotionally detached from any form of human suffering.  They are the ones murdering innocent brown people overseas as we speak, and telling us what we can or can't do on our own land, as well as illegally extorting money from us with their debt based Federal Reserve scheme.  I believe it is important to focus on the individuals who can taser us, put us in cages, point M-16's in out faces, steal out property, and molest our wives in the airport.  Many Christians may be victims of this New World Order cabal, under their mind control, but the victimizers and controllers are luciferian - the most religious group on the planet!
So State Representative Cormier is luciferian? As for the Federal Reserve being illegal, take it up with SCOTUS. Explain to them why Congress did not have authority to vest its power to 'regulate the value thereof', as it relates to currency, in Officers of the federal government.

w1LE.e

• After dark my city's a fuse.
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 07:07:45 pm »

I'm out of the cellar with a blade and some cheddar
for this whole new world order you to bow down
to the now sound of slavery this era be
terrible, terror-filled, terrified
Rising like the dawn of a red sun.
Then the tears will fly like birds of vengeance.

I'm a drug, alcohol and smoke free linear combination of libertarianism, anarchism, survivalism, agorism and probably other things that has developed as we enter this fourth turning.  Moving to NH for a life of freedom, independence, responsibility and love...love can't be done on its own for me, but I know she's out there.

I've been living so long all by myself, I can't think of living with anybody else
I'm an oyster pearl out of its shell, you better bring that diving bell

Then when our cubs grow, we'll show you what war is good for
One day, I say today we live as a lion.

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 12:41:38 am »

I'm out of the cellar with a blade and some cheddar
for this whole new world order you to bow down
to the now sound of slavery this era be
terrible, terror-filled, terrified

Nice rap, would sound good with a hard core beat to it...come to think of it, specifically anit-tyranny wrap would be awesome, I bet I could write some rage filled lines myself...I'd love to listen to it.  The oragins of rap was super anti-establishment.  Do you know of any anti NWO type rap acts?
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

w1LE.e

• After dark my city's a fuse.
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 08:25:06 am »

I posted those lyrics from One Day As A Lion, it does have a hardcore beat to it, its called If You Fear Dying.  Some other good songs are Last Letter and One Day As A Lion (also the groups name) ... they are not together anymore but they made some good songs a couple years ago.
Rising like the dawn of a red sun.
Then the tears will fly like birds of vengeance.

I'm a drug, alcohol and smoke free linear combination of libertarianism, anarchism, survivalism, agorism and probably other things that has developed as we enter this fourth turning.  Moving to NH for a life of freedom, independence, responsibility and love...love can't be done on its own for me, but I know she's out there.

I've been living so long all by myself, I can't think of living with anybody else
I'm an oyster pearl out of its shell, you better bring that diving bell

Then when our cubs grow, we'll show you what war is good for
One day, I say today we live as a lion.

jaywalkaway

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2014, 09:15:11 am »

These lovely pictures are a good example of the illusion of cause (thanks The Invisible Gorilla). Someone could create a connection between a map of average temperatures and another of unemployment if they were motivated to do so.[/u][/s]

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2014, 09:36:53 am »

These lovely pictures are a good example of the illusion of cause (thanks The Invisible Gorilla). Someone could create a connection between a map of average temperatures and another of unemployment if they were motivated to do so.

I don't believe that dalebert was trying to assert that one had any causal relationship with the other.  He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see that suggested, so I'm pretty sure that he was simply pointing out two separate things ("less Bible-mindedness" and "relatively good graduation rates") which he considers "great" about NH, not asserting that either caused the other.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

jaywalkaway

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2014, 10:31:39 am »

I see what you mean.

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 11:49:34 am »

I posted those lyrics from One Day As A Lion, it does have a hardcore beat to it, its called If You Fear Dying.  Some other good songs are Last Letter and One Day As A Lion (also the groups name) ... they are not together anymore but they made some good songs a couple years ago.

Pretty good lyric, I read them for If You Fear Dying - One Day As A Lion, sounds like Rage Against The Machine.  Thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up