Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Keene, NH
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for helping to manage the work flow in the office. Person will work closely with General Manager and Office Manager to take on tasks as needed. Responsible for helping customers, assisting with order entry as needed and other delegated tasks. The Admin Assistant performs data entry, uses company software programs, has the required skill to research and troubleshoot customer problems and maintains proactive communication with customers, sales, and staff via telephone and email.
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Follow Standard Operating Procedures to enter customer orders in existing software as required for all company divisions.
2. Follow Standard Operating Procedures to fulfill all domestic orders: Business, Consumer, and Contract for all company divisions.
3. Follow Standard Operating Procedures to process Credit Cards using 3rd party web based software.
4. Follow Standard Operating Procedures to process requests for PR product & materials.
5. Provide telephone backup support to reception area as assigned and ensure departmental telephone coverage is maintained to meet service levels at all times.
6. Backup support for the sales department
a. Respond to phone or written inquiries.
b. Write up customer orders.
7. Responds to email, inbound phone orders and calls, resolving calls in a skillful and prompt manner.
a. Field customer inquiries. Resolve problems and answer questions.
b. Based on customer situation, is empowered to make decisions.
c. Provide feedback for customer’s comments and questions.
d. Responds to customer e-mail communication within the established quality parameters and turnaround time.
e. Share experiences and provide support to team.
1. Phone conference in another CSR
2. Document conversation to be used in training.
8. Communicate with Managers concerning all issues pertaining to customer programs and issues.
9. Post Shipments and Invoices.
10. Pack & Ship Sample, PR, and Consumers orders to location when applicable.
11. Manage all filing for Office Manager
12. Follow-up on outstanding art proofs awaiting approval and manage updating the production schedule accordingly.
13. Participate in Special Projects and additional tasks as assigned by management.
14. Participate in training programs as requested by manager.
15. Develop knowledge of all products offered by utilizing resources available.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. High school degree and 2 years related experience.
2. Excellent verbal & written communications and customer service skills
3. Strong computer aptitude and proficiency with Microsoft Office software
4. Strong interpersonal skills
5. Working knowledge of accounts receivable practices and accounting principles.
6. Pleasant and professional personality and demeanor
7. Able to work in a team environment:
8. Ability to assume additional individual and team responsibilities as needed
9. Ability to share and participate in ongoing development of the team.
10. Demonstrate flexibility by assuming new tasks and responsibilities
11. Ability to work with other members of the Team to reach goals/objectives
12. Accepts responsibility for own actions.
13. Ability to reach a compromise in group decision making
14. Able to work overtime as needed
15. Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times
16. Ability to read a computer screen for a full work day
17. Knowledge of basic math
18. Attention to detail
19. Demonstrate good problem solving and sound decision making skills.
Please e-mail letters of interest and resumes to the HR department.
Human Resources Director
106 Burndy Rd.
Littleton, NH 03561
Fax: (603) 259-7330