Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Business/employment opportunity/offering  (Read 5066 times)

sonofagun231

Business/employment opportunity/offering
« on: February 25, 2013, 06:01:49 pm »

Interesting site and idea.   My situation is I have a very active on-line business making and selling a custom product with worldwide sales - so much so I can't keep up with orders and need help.   Plan to expand and diversify with more products providing expanded employment opportunites.   Currently located in Michigan (central LP)

So i might consider moving to NH* but (1) would hope to find suitable employees/help there.   I need people with some technical skills including (and not limited to):   cnc/motion control technology (e.g. stepper motors and controls/programming), also electronics, stereo design/repair, loudspeaker design & building, computer/web/internet marketing ability & knowledge, general craftsman skills, furniture/cabinet making.

(2) Suitable shop/industrial space + living quarters - need at least 1500 sq. ft. manufacturing space
 (to start) + housing; low/reasonable rent, high speed internet access is essential.

*Alternatively, contact me if you live in Michigan (or anywhere else for that matter) and are interested.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 08:08:46 pm by sonofagun231 »

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 07:52:28 pm »

I think you could find that, most places in NH.  The Internet speed requirements are going to be the limiting factor, if any.  Here in the wilds of Grafton, we have 7mpbs, easily.  If you want more, you can talk to Fairpoint about dedicated service.  In other areas, you can have 20mpbs or more with a simple call to the phone and/or cable company.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything