Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: NH towns spreadsheet  (Read 22595 times)

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: NH towns spreadsheet
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2015, 08:43:20 pm »

New link to updated spreadsheet with new variables and data: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3904587/nhtowns15.xls
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

paperboy

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2015, 01:17:02 pm »

Looks like the further you get away from Massachusetts, the more free you get.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2015, 01:34:25 pm »

Not necessarily. For zoning yes. But for taxes, Hudson is one of the best, and it's on the Mass border.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

d.j.smith

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2015, 01:59:47 pm »

Jason, you rock. You must really love to juggle data. ;D I was very impressed when I first found the "Freedom in the 50 States" report. I thought the question "Which state affords the individual the most freedom?" was going to take me a lot of research to form even a tentative answer, but thanks to you, I found my answer in the first page of search results.
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
    • My Homepage
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2015, 04:11:01 pm »

Spreadsheets are a fun way to relax for me. ;) Anyway, thanks for the kind words! We are hard at work on the 4th edition of Freedom in the 50 States, and I can tell you that it will be the biggest and best yet - and the results will be very, very interesting!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

anything