Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming to visit  (Read 401 times)

NeoLiberty

Coming to visit
« on: December 31, 2016, 12:44:53 pm »

Hello everyone,

I have kept up with the FSP for several years now, but I have kinda lost my obsession with moving. It seems as several factions in NH have sprung up out of this and weakening the movement. I do have a friend that recently moved up there for work(libertarian but not affiliated with the FSP). I will be visiting him soon and will be checking out the job market up there. If I see that I can find suitable employment, I will stay. Comments and advice welcome.
TS

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Coming to visit
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 04:51:12 pm »

Cool. I see the movement just getting stronger. Over 2011-12 NH became the freest state in the country, and then there were further improvements in 2015-16, like abolishing civil asset forfeiture. I expect some good bills to make it through the new legislature too. The job market is one of the strongest in the U.S., both in terms of low unemployment and high employment growth.
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything