Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Date to move confirmed  (Read 838 times)

shooter77

Date to move confirmed
« on: September 20, 2016, 09:39:24 pm »

Well it's official our move out date is Now Nov 1st.  The wheels are already turning.  Our plan is to do a winter rental on the seacoast since the pricing is very reasonable in the winter months and then we can actually view houses and decide what areas we like, and also I can get settled in a job and make our housing choice based on where I'll be working.  We have a good amount saved that will help so we can take our time learning the area as well.  My wife and I are very excited and pretty nervous.  If anyone knows of some winter rentals please do tell.
wanna hear a joke?  Global Warming.  LOL!

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Date to move confirmed
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 07:39:17 pm »

Sounds like a great plan. Seems as if I always hear about cheap winter rentals in Hampton Beach. Some of them may be listed already at Craigslist and similar places. As the date approaches, you should let Chris Lopez know so that a move-in party can be scheduled (moved@freestateproject.org).
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

trevorparscal

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 07:55:45 pm »

Congrats on making the move!

- Trevor

shooter77

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 06:35:06 pm »

Sounds like a great plan. Seems as if I always hear about cheap winter rentals in Hampton Beach. Some of them may be listed already at Craigslist and similar places. As the date approaches, you should let Chris Lopez know so that a move-in party can be scheduled (moved@freestateproject.org).

Yes Chris knows.  Already added.  We are still looking for a rental too.  We found one we like in the Rimmon Heights.  What do you think of that area?  from what I can tell they have been doing some neighborhood restoration project in the area.  Thanks in advance.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 06:58:15 pm »

Name is familiar, but I don't know anything about it. Is that Manchester?
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism

shooter77

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2016, 08:36:00 pm »

Name is familiar, but I don't know anything about it. Is that Manchester?

Yes it's in Manchester.  Chris already got back to me and said it was a great area with alot of freestaters around that area.  Thanks for the feedback.
Pages: [1]   Go Up