Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why I Will Not Vote for Donald Trump  (Read 3638 times)

Jerry B

Re: Why I Will Not Vote for Donald Trump
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 07:51:09 am »

Donald Trump is banning the Press, the latest being the Washington Post. "Unless you write fabulous, amazing things about me, you're fired. Get out." He is only for freedom of speech until anyone criticizes him. Then he takes them to court and sues them. But his poll numbers are so low, with Hillary beating him in every poll, and his unfavorability ratings are the highest ever. So, he won't win. However, I think that Hillary may be replaced with Joe Biden at the convention. And Gary Johnson is a complete embarrassment. The Libertarian Party needs to declare bankruptcy (moral bankruptcy, that is), and close down, as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure that David Nolan is turning over in his grave right now.

sean lawson

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2016, 07:52:05 pm »

Trump is for fanatics, they really believe this guy can make things "better", but they don't see what this guys really represents in economics, here is one of my favorite articles that I've read in this election. Is so important being informed.

When Donald Trump is elected, watch your money

Luck

• FSP Participant
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 11:14:29 am »

Hillary is a known war monger and serves the 1%, just like Obama, Bush, Clinton & Bush Sr. Trump talks a lot like Pat Buchanan, whom I supported in 2000, against war and against "free" trade. Free Trade is a bogus term these days which really means letting foreign corporations have a free ride in our nation, which allows monopoly control and raises prices for consumers and lowers wages for workers. Keeping major criminals out of the country at the border is also a good idea.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up