Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seeking Security Manager/Director position  (Read 3323 times)

Provpd232

Seeking Security Manager/Director position
« on: February 16, 2015, 08:03:21 pm »

New here - and not exactly sure how this works - seeing this is my first time ever doing something like this.

I am currently living in Rhode Island and have been wanting to move to New Hampshire for some time now.

I have 10 years of security experience - five of which as a supervisor. I also have extensive experience in comprehensive field training and armed security patrol, security details, access control, report writing, community safety, investigations, crowd control and theft prevention. Certifications from Institutions, such as: Columbia and Johns Hopkins Universities, National Center for Biomedical Research and Training Academy of Counter Terrorism and FEMA: Emergency Management Institute - which include; Special Events Contingency Planning for Public Safety Officials, Prevention and Deterrence of Terrorist Acts for Law Enforcement and Awareness and Response to Biological Events.

My resume is available for anyone interested.

JasonPSorens

• Administrator
  • Neohantonum liberissimum erit.
    • My Homepage
Re: Seeking Security Manager/Director position
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 08:36:51 am »

Thanks for the post. This forum doesn't get a tremendous amount of traffic anymore, so another place you may want to post is the FSP Job Alert group on Facebook. Welcome!
"Educate your children, educate yourselves, in the love for the freedom of others, for only in this way will your own freedom not be a gratuitous gift from fate. You will be aware of its worth and will have the courage to defend it." --Joaquim Nabuco (1883), Abolitionism
Pages: [1]   Go Up