Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: from France to NH  (Read 3151 times)

freedomdude

from France to NH
« on: August 06, 2014, 11:26:26 am »

Hi my name is Matt I m from France and i m really interested about moving to NH unfortunately for me it really hard, i have trying the green card for the last ten years without success, getting a visa for me is really hard i don't have spacial skills note much money to invest in a business. I m actually running seasonal shop every summer in france with product i import from asia, i don't make million but i get along. During the winter i usually stay in Thailand but as the situation there is changing and not for the best along side with the fact that i m turning 32 this year, my chances to leave abroad in a place where i can run my business freely and keep my earning is shrinking. FSP is great concept and being myself a libertarian and a student in Obectivism i would love the possibility to leave in a place where individual are respected and not collectives. The state of freedom in europe is getting worst everyday i guess Like you in the US, Unfortunately free minded ppl are not the majority, real individualist in Europe are so little .
I don't really know what to ask and i don't usually ask for stuff, but i plan on sell product at the next porcfest in 2015 so i might get a first glance at what s really going on in NH. if you have any advice on any of that or want to share you own experience. feel free to reply or email me mathieucalvet@aol.com ;)     

lildog

Re: from France to NH
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 10:51:28 am »

My brother in law just moved to the US (his plane landed yesterday) from Ireland.  Even being married to my sister and having 3 kids together it took him several years to get all the paperwork and approvals to move her permanently.

This country is royally screwed up when it comes to people wishing to come here.  If you get in illegally they give you "free" housing, food and everything else taken from those of us who pay taxes but if you fill out paperwork and say you want to follow the rules and come here to work and support yourself they make it extremely difficult.

freedomdude

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 03:43:57 am »

Hey, I know that to well in france we also got loads of ppl who come and get all the free stuff we are paying for, well actually ppl from gov tell  the ppl you should not work cause , you get more then minim wage, and us stupid french ppl keep working for those lazy asses ... anyway i know it is really hard. it sucks cause i don't know where to go anymore i m staying a lot in asia but as for freedom of speech over there it is pretty limited.  coming illegally is not what i want to do, it would be a slow towards freedom to me as i won't be able to go in and out as much as i need.  anyway i should come at least before to maybe find what opportunity is possible for me. i m really happy to hear that your bro made it, this type of project need to spread..... :D

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 05:26:49 pm »

My brother in law just moved to the US (his plane landed yesterday) from Ireland.  Even being married to my sister and having 3 kids together it took him several years to get all the paperwork and approvals to move her permanently.

This country is royally screwed up when it comes to people wishing to come here.  If you get in illegally they give you "free" housing, food and everything else taken from those of us who pay taxes but if you fill out paperwork and say you want to follow the rules and come here to work and support yourself they make it extremely difficult.
They do it if you are here legally.

The government's attempt to block immigration is a means for it to protect labor from competition by restricting the supply.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything