To whom it may concern,
I am interested in being considered for a human resources, management, administrative assistant, or any other similar position in New Hampshire. My résumé is included in this post. I am available anytime for interviews and can be reached by phone or email. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Ashley A. Kearnsaakearns12@gmail.com
Quinnipiac University Hamden, CT
Masters of Arts in Teaching May 2011
• Cumulative GPA: 3.81
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology May 2010
•Cumulative GPA: 3.4
•Awarded Dean’s List recognition
•Inducted into Psi Chi (The Psychology National Honor Society)
HUMAN RESOURCES EXPERIENCE
Restaurant General Manager Hamden, CT
Taco Bell March 2012-August 2013
• Staffed, managed, and trained a restaurant consisting of twenty-five employees.
• Launched a successful social media campaign to increase sales.
• Achieved consistent top tier results in profit, employee retention and customer satisfaction.
Assistant General Manager New Haven, CT
Taco Bell July 2011-March 2012
• Full staffing responsibilities for a high volume quick service restaurant.
• Developed and coordinated people development program.
• Established customer satisfaction and employee recognition campaigns.
Assistant West Caldwell, NJ
Joseph Mazziotti C.P.A. Winter-Spring 2005
• Assisted the C.P.A. throughout the tax season with various administrative duties.
• Organized and converted documents to an electronic filing system.
President (2008-2010) Vice-President (2006-2007) Hamden, CT
Quinnipiac University Irish Club September 2006–2010
• Managed an executive board of seven undergraduates.
• Budgeted and allocated club finances.
• Restructured the organization by adding officer positions and events to boost involvement.
• Marketed events and membership through creation of a cohesive online visual identity.
Finance Deputy Hamden, CT
Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity, Eta Xi Chapter Spring 2009-Spring 2010
• Balanced the chapter’s budget and analyzed spending.
• Lobbied for additional funds to benefit Court Appointed Special Advocates.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE
Team Trainer Montclair, NJ
Montclair Clary Anderson Arena February 2004–February 2010
• Taught skating lessons and managed concession stand.
• Trained new hires and assisted management with various tasks.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher); Peoplesoft; LexusNexus; Internet proficiency;
talent for organizing spreadsheet data; skilled at organizing large amounts of data for presentations
and group meetings.