Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: More great news about NH!  (Read 11914 times)

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
Re: More great news about NH!
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2014, 10:27:43 am »

It's not a tenant of Christianity but it was popularized in large part by the idea that it discouraged masturbation. So Christianity has its role in pushing the f**ked up anti-pleasure notions of morality that made circumcision popular.

TJames

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2014, 02:37:14 pm »

The heart of Abrahamic religion is sacrifice. It is also very antihuman. It's like the Green movement.
It is actually quite alien to Western Civilization. Influences from the Middle East helped turn the polytheistic Roman Republic into an Empire with a god king and a more authoritarian concept of morality. As religion declines politics fills the void and does many of the same things the religion did. Western civilization should stick up for herself and study her own roots instead of submitting to the morally primitive aliens she conquered.

Has anyone else noticed that the watchmaker fallacy and fatal conceit are the same thing?

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2014, 04:43:08 pm »

It's not a tenant of Christianity but it was popularized in large part by the idea that it discouraged masturbation. So Christianity has its role in pushing the f**ked up anti-pleasure notions of morality that made circumcision popular.
Actually both are pre-Christ. Masturbation is a holdover for the Roman Catholic Church because it is hard to have little Roman Catholics in that manner.

KBCraig

• FSP Participant
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2014, 08:10:51 pm »

The heart of Abrahamic religion is sacrifice.

Sacrifice appears in almost every religion throughout the world. It seems to stem from a human desire to "deserve" grace, salvation, redemption, what-have-you.

Remember that the Israelites had a pretty sweet gig going, until they demanded a king.

Planethosting

• Near Death Experience
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2014, 10:12:46 pm »

Sacrifice appears in almost every religion throughout the world. It seems to stem from a human desire to "deserve" grace, salvation, redemption, what-have-you.

Remember that the Israelites had a pretty sweet gig going, until they demanded a king.
[/quote]

I can't imagine the true God, the one I believe I have been in contact with, would require, even desire, harmless animals being chopped up like a 4H mob movie.  It sounds like what darkness would require or desire. 

In the Old Testament, you have instances with hundreds of large animals - cows, bulls, and rams, being led to a crowded common area to be sacrificed.  The panic that must have been in those animals, as they were being walked towards an alter, that would have been covered in pools warm blood.  Animals who can be good at sensing danger, even before it is directly upon them.  And with the smell of spilled blood thick in the nostrils, and the wailing cries of frightened animals, and the desperate moans of animals having their throats slashed, among the chaos of live animals waiting for the same.  Blood that would spray out like a severed fire hose, coating everything around it in red, while the adrenaline filled animal hearts still pumped feverishly.  The heaviness of death must have permeated throughout the crowd, with children present.  And this spirit of death and fear is what God wants?  Happy Birthday, God!

I was born with an instinct to not want to needlessly kill innocent animals, it's called not being a psychopath.  Who sacrifices animals and even humans today?  Satanists.  And we're told that God needed a blood-bath to calm his nerves?  Or he desperately needed to reconcile his sin balance sheet?
From Babylon, to Samaria, to Egypt, to now Rome, with the aid of The City of London, the District of Columbia, and hooded spirits such as the one they call Lucifer...we are being ruled spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and then physically.  Less so if you understand the true source, nature, and techniques of 'spell casting' by our oppressors.  We are defeated in the spirit realm, first, because many don't believe in the power of, or understand, such things...unlike our rulers, who are the most powerful spiritual organization on the planet, and represent the absolute darkness and proliferation of the occult.

TJames

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2014, 12:05:33 am »

Wow you are very visual. It's slightly disturbing.
I'm more of a Humanist and a little Objectavist. Satan seems to be the good guy in the Bible. If Christians thought they should be killing animals they would, they sacrifice themselves.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2014, 07:02:16 am »

Satan seems to be the good guy in the Bible.

Speaking of Satan...

If you like it, subscribe. If you don't like it, subscribe so you can comment regularly about how bad my videos are.

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2014, 08:28:26 am »

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6966989/the-real-reason-youre-circumcised

shooter77

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2015, 07:34:15 pm »

For people who don't want to be controlled by religion you sure base alot of opinions on areas based on religious stereo types that may not even be applicable.  I can assure you that the killing of the brown people in the "stans" are in no way a Christian act.  I am aware that is was packaged as such to the American people to get the Right wing on board. I see the point though.  I am a Christian myself and I don't like the bible belt areas much as well.  There's more hypocrisy and the weather is too damn hot! 
wanna hear a joke?  Global Warming.  LOL!

TJames

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2015, 02:24:15 pm »

Western Culture tamed Christianity.

Stuntman

• FSP Participant
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2016, 06:48:22 pm »

Not really enjoying the anti-Christian talk here, most of the libertarians i associate with are Christians, actually.

JLTW

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2016, 09:53:59 pm »

Why does high school graduation rate matter? Is there a correlation to other positive things? I know Stefan Molyneux is skeptical of marriage in our current state but uses it as a correlation for stable parenting nonetheless.

I'm just thinking that many freestaters would not care about it, and some like myself would be completely disinterested. I dropped out of high school and am a strong school skeptic due to the vibrant and successful life I've had since leaving and recovering.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up