Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Might need a ride from airport and to LF.  (Read 4007 times)

1FreeOne

Might need a ride from airport and to LF.
« on: January 15, 2014, 03:19:08 pm »

Hey, everyone I'm looking for a place to stay for near the hotel and a long term place after that. Can anyone help me? I am in crutches, and can pay my own way. I would like a ride from the airport and to and from the hotel, if anyone has a couch or a room I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

I am male, mid 20s, friendly, not a drinker or drug user. Just Ibuprofen.

freedomroad

Re: Might need a ride from airport and to LF.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 07:55:29 pm »

Welcome to the Forum! Glad you are going to LF!

If you are staying at the hotel and inform the hotel days in advance, it will pick you up from the Manchester Airport and take you to the Crowne Plaza Hotel.

KDus

• Made it halfway from CA.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 02:02:10 am »

I got my flight. Arrives very late Wed. Now for hotel and event tix....

dalebert

• FSP Participant
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 08:11:54 am »

I hear the Courtyard nearby (a short walk) has rooms that are actually even less than the discounted LF rate, which is already pretty good.

EDIT: Doh! I just saw you were on crutches. Even a short walk would probably be very tedious. Maybe you can find someone who will shuttle you over and back. I'm stunned at how fast the rooms filled up this year but I guess that's a good sign about the forum.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:14:09 am by dalebert »

freedomroad

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 12:51:24 pm »

EDIT: Doh! I just saw you were on crutches. Even a short walk would probably be very tedious. Maybe you can find someone who will shuttle you over and back. I'm stunned at how fast the rooms filled up this year but I guess that's a good sign about the forum.

Thanks, I missed that. To the OP, have you tried post here https://www.facebook.com/LibertyForum
or here https://www.facebook.com/events/236953393135774/
It might be worth the effort.

But if you find another hotel in Nashua (like the Courtyard for example?) that will give you a ride to and from the airport if you book a room there, then all you would need to do is find a ride from that hotel to Liberty Forum. Someone would likely do it for you, either for free or for a small amount. Worst case, use a taxi.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything