Tender Corp is now hiring for our seasonal positions in Production at NH1 and NH2 for both first and second shift. To apply, please visit our website at http://www.tendercorp.com/career-opportunities.php
or come in and fill out an application.
Please note we are conducting drug testing and background checks on all new hires.
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Production Line Helper will provide basic labor and support to a variety of production operations such as feeding, inserting, or tending filling and packaging lines. Related activities include visual verification of lot and date codes; manually counting, packing, taping, and stacking finished products; moving, counting and handling materials. Various other activities may be assigned by the Production Supervisor. All activities will be directed and monitored by a Line Leader, Room Leader, and or Supervisor
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work in any production related area of the factory as assigned.
2. Follow instructions of Production Line Leader, Room Leader, or supervisor.
3. Perform all work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
4. Ensure Lot Codes and dates codes are present and legible.
5. Ensure machinery and equipment is in good working order. Communicate any problems immediately to Line Leader, Room Leader, or Supervisor
6. Ensure that all work and products meet quality and efficiency standards.
7. Work in accordance with safety standards and expectations.
8. Comply with cGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
9. Follow all work rules and company policies.
10. Assist to keep work areas clean and organized.
11. Promote a positive work environment through professional and courteous interaction with co-workers.
12. Actively participate with the team by providing constructive feedback or ideas to enhance safety and the general work environment; boost employee morale; improve operational efficiencies or outputs; improve product quality; or reduce costs, scrap, or waste.
13. Additional activities as needed or assigned by Line Leader or Supervisor.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. High school diploma and successful work history.
2. Basic math and reading skills.
3. Stand for prolonged periods of time.
4. Ability to perform repetitive motions, primarily utilizing upper body extremities.
5. Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates of repetitive manual activities.
6. Ability to visually check for and verify printed lot and date codes in a fast paced environment.
7. Good hand-eye coordination.
8. Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs.
9. Must be able to work overtime hours as required.
Human Resources Director
106 Burndy Rd.
Littleton, NH 03561
Fax: (603) 259-7330