Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tickets  (Read 9440 times)

tjc59

Tickets
« on: September 13, 2013, 07:56:10 pm »

Prospective FSP participant here. Am pretty sure I am going to do it, but would definitely like to check out NH (especially during winter) before I make it official. So I figure the Liberty Forum would be a great way to to that. Is this like Porc Fest where I have to buy tickets or RSVP? Looking at the page on the FSP's website (http://freestateproject.org/events/liberty-forum), I don't see any links to do that, and haven't had much luck searching online. Am I just looking too early? Will they open this up later? Just curious, want to start making plans for the trip as soon as I can. Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 07:57:48 pm by tjc59 »

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
Re: Tickets
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 01:35:35 pm »

Tickets should be available in October along with hotel booking. We are in the middle of getting our major speakers organized and tickets will be on sale when that is done, we already have an incredible lineup for you   :)

If you need to book flights you can do that now as the dates are fixed, plan to arrive Thursday morning at the latest (or come earlier and explore the state) and leave Sunday afternoon.

Keep in mind that if you are only staying for LF and fly in to Manchester you do not need ground transport, the hotel offers free transport from Manchester.

tjc59

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 01:43:55 pm »

Thank you so much for the info! Will keep an eye out for when tickets become available. Also, about how much have tickets been in previous years?

greap

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
  • What we have here is a failure to communicate
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 02:02:39 pm »

Sent you a PM