I'm currently considering to become a full participant in FSP .. The thing is that US has some quite strict immigration laws (as I understand).
Here is the way I plan to do it:
- I'm involved in a couple of different businesses, and as it happens, we actually do have a US-subsiduary.
- So the way I will do it - and you can to is:
- Create a company in United States. This can be done even if you are outside US (I did it several years ago, it ain't that hard)
- Be sure to either start doing business througout that company or make sure that there is quite substantial amount of money in the company
- Start the process of employing yourself - you will surely get minimum 2 year green card (if the company is legit that is
) with the point of setting the business up in the us
I know many people that moved to used by using the above "formula" .. The thing is, that if you demonstrate that you have money or a viable business, it seems that you will not have any problems.
So - here is my request for the FSP community - you guys should create some articles/information on your site for possible international participants - because there are A LOT of people out there, that support the cause.