Position: Screen Printer
Location: Keene, New Hampshire
Classification: Full Time
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Screen Printer will provide detail oriented printing labor and support to a variety of production operations as well as operate specialty machines as they are trained.
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work with different fabrics and create colors to complete print screening as necessary.
2. Complete necessary printing on other production materials as needed.
3. Work in any production related area of the factory as assigned.
4. Follow instructions of Production Supervisor.
5. Perform all work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
6. Ensure machinery and equipment is in good working order. Communicate any problems immediately to Supervisor
7. Ensure that all work and products meet quality and efficiency standards.
8. Work in accordance with safety standards and expectations.
9. Comply with cGMP requirements and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
10. Follow all work rules and company policies.
11. Assist to keep work areas clean and organized.
12. Properly completing production documentation as necessary.
13. Promote a positive work environment through professional and courteous interaction with co-workers.
14. Actively participate with the team by providing constructive feedback or ideas to enhance safety and the general work environment; boost employee morale; improve operational efficiencies or outputs; improve product quality; or reduce costs, scrap, or waste.
15. Additional activities as needed or assigned by the Supervisor.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Strong eye for detail is required.
2. Able to work in a fast paced environment and multitask.
3. High school degree, GED, or successful work history.
4. Basic math and reading skills.
5. Stand for prolonged periods of time.
6. Ability to perform repetitive motions, primarily utilizing upper body extremities.
7. Ability to work in a team environment and maintain high rates of repetitive manual activities.
8. Ability to visually check for and verify work completed.
9. Good hand-eye coordination.
10. Ability to perform repetitive lifting of up to 50 lbs.
11. Must be able to work overtime hours as required.
12. Must be able to work flexible schedule as is necessary.
Please e-mail letters of interest and resumes to the HR department.
Human Resources Director
106 Burndy Rd.
Littleton, NH 03561
Fax: (603) 259-7330