Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: DIY Law & Community Rights Movement  (Read 26962 times)

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: Finding Evidence for Trial]
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2012, 03:56:57 pm »

(Cont.)

Finding Evidence - Part One ...
http://Jurisdictionary.com

Evidence is the "stuff" you need to prove your case. But, how do you find it? That's the fun part! In this Tips & Tactics I give you a few ideas on how to use interrogatories to find evidence. You'll learn much more with my affordable, official, step-by-step 24-hour Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" self-help course everyone is talking about!

Interrogatories! Sounds complicated, doesn't it? Actually, interrogatories are nothing more than written questions that must be answered in writing and under oath! That's all they are. You'll find forms for them in my course. The main thing to remember is you are limited to a certain number. Jurisdictions differ on the total number of written questions you can serve. Once you've used your limit for a particular respondent, you may not be allowed to use any more for that same respondent. You may move the court for an order granting you permission to use more, however there is no certainty you'll get such an order. So, use them wisely and sparingly.

Rule 33 Federal Rules of Civil Procedure states, "Unless otherwise stipulated or ordered by the court, a party may serve on any other party no more than 25 written interrogatories, including all discrete subparts." Individual state rules may allow more or less, but most courts put a fixed limit on the number of interrogatories you can use without obtaining a special court order that is difficult to get except in very special circumstances..

The first interrogatory I serve on opponents reads, "Identify all persons having first-hand knowledge of any material fact alleged in the pleadings of this case and, with regard to each such person, state what they know about each such fact and how they came to know it."

The other side will have a fit! Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-step. They will frequently respond, "Objection, overbroad, unduly burdensome, not calculated to lead to admissible evidence, seeks to inquire into attorney-client privilege," etc., etc., etc. If you get one of these boiler-plate responses, immediately file a "Motion for Better Answers to Interrogatories" and set your motion for hearing!

You are entitled to evidence disclosure! In fact, Rule 26 Federal Rules of Civil Procedure requires such disclosure, as do the rules of every state court. Don't be hoodwinked by your lack of knowledge about rules and what they require of your opponents. And, don't be fooled by the all-too-common objection, "The facts sought are not admissible at trial." Facts sought during discovery (i.e., before trial) do not have to be admissible at trial. Rules of evidence for discovery requests like interrogatories are different from rules that control evidence at trial. Don't ever forget this. Lawyers may try to trick you by claiming what you seek is inadmissible. Doesn't matter! If it is "reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence" it is fair game!

Rule 26(b) Federal Rules of Civil Procedure provides, "Parties may obtain discovery regarding any nonprivileged matter that is relevant to any party's claim or defense” including the existence, description, nature, custody, condition, and location of any documents or other tangible things and the identity and location of persons who know of any discoverable matter. For good cause, the court may order discovery of any matter relevant to the subject matter involved in the action. Relevant information need not be admissible at the trial if the discovery appears reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence." State rules generally follow the federal rule. Don't be left holding an empty evidence bag!

How to use interrogatories (and your other powerful evidence-finding discovery tools) is explained in my case-winning, affordable, amazingly popular, 4-CD, step-by-step, 24-hour official Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" self-help course everyone is talking about. Don't let lawyers trick you! You have an unchallengeable right to find the evidence you need to prove your case. Evidence + Legal Authority = Victory in Court!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:41:06 pm by Luck »

MaineShark

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: Tips]
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2012, 04:19:37 pm »

In NH, all requests for discovery material should state that the request is made pursuant to the rules of evidence and RSA91-A (NH's equivalent of the Freedom Of Information Act).

Evidence which is not subject to discovery requests may still be subject to a 91-A request.  There's a sample discovery letter here.  Note that it was for a specific (drug-related) case, so not all of the portions are applicable.  However, the last time I heard of someone using a derivation from that, the prosecutor showed up for trial, admitted he had not provided the requested evidence, and the judge simply said, "let's make this easy, then... case dismissed."

However, again, note that it's an example, not something to copy&paste.  If you don't have the legal knowledge to write something that actually matches your needs, find someone who does.
"An armed society is a polite society" - this does not mean that we are polite because we fear each other.

We are not civilized because we are armed; we are armed because we are civilized..

Sam Adams

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2012, 07:01:04 pm »

Lawsuit Self-Help ... Step-by-Step Tips & Tactics
From "How to Win in Court" Self-Help Course
WARNING! These are Just Tips! ... You Need to Know Much More to Win in Court!
www.Jurisdictionary.com - Call Toll Free: 866-LAW-EASY ... ( 866-529-3279 )

Ignorance of the Law is NO EXCUSE!

Win with Jurisdictionary! When "The Law" Breaks the Law!
How to Control those who Control YOU!

The Wild Wild West was won by a very small number of folks clever enough to bring the following essential with them to establish "Law & Order" in the unsettled plains and mountains west of the Mississippi:
    Thoroughly-read Bible,
    Loaded Colt revolver and Winchester rifle,
    Good horse and well-provisioned wagon, and
    A sturdy copy of Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England

England, did you say?
Yup! In that single book (you can get a Kindle or Nook version for free) written before our Declaration of Independence, they found enough common-sense law to settle towns, bring railroads, jail bandits, and hang rustlers.

Contrary to what you've seen on TV and in the movies, it wasn't faster guns and bigger fists that settled lawless cowtowns like Tombstone and Dodge City. It was the support of local townsfolk who wanted law and believed in the principles of Justice found in those two books: the Bible and Blackstone.

We each face the threat of similar lawlessness. Yes, today! Perhaps especially today! It may be a bank using fraud to foreclose. It may be a corrupt business partner, ex-spouse, or next-door neighbor out-of-control. For many it's the threat of government officials refusing to follow the law - tax collectors, police officers, and corrupt judges who break the law to allow fraud a free rein in their courts as lawyers rape the people who do not know what my affordable, official, 24-hour step-by-step Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" self-help course makes so easy to understand.

When "the law" is an outlaw, there's only one remedy. The Rules!

The book starts with the Bible, it is the only rule book for the people. The judges are called "your Honor" meaning he is the most honorable possible man in your County, he is above corruption, he is moral to the bone, he raised his right hand and swore to the Lord with his hand on the Bible that he will protect all people before him, Their Constitutional Rights and their Natural Rights. Blackstone which is a college course in its own right, teaches its readers that you can,t have two Masters. Now, and before, there are two laws, natural law from your Creator, and man-made laws. The person has to decide which Laws rule your life and family and future. If you have to go into an unjust court, they have no jurisdiction over your life or rights, unless you deem them just under their Oath of Office. You can,t make a plea to a court that is against Natural law, then and only then through your weakness you will have surrendered your jurisdiction over to them. You have the right to object to rulings and orders, not the court ordering them, they serve you. I repeat, you can,t have two Masters. You may have to have to serve 72 hours of free food and thats all they can hold you for. They can,t hold a trial in their legal sense until you make a plea. Once your assigned a case # without your plea, then total motion the case thru indictments of the entire system from legislature to the Governor who passed the unlawful laws to the State Attorney and the illegal Judicial. It starts with Gods Natural Law and the Bible, written in Blackstone and followed by countries around the Globe. Called Common Law for common men and women.

John Edward Mercier

• Native
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2012, 09:32:54 am »

Sort of stabs at the Protestants doesn't it?

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: Finding Evidence for Trial]
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2012, 10:40:35 pm »

Finding Evidence - Part Two ...
www.Jurisdictionary.com [This is mostly advertising, but I think it's worthwhile because it's also educational. - Luck]

Perhaps your most powerful tool for finding evidence is the Request for Admissions. It's as simple as it sounds. A request for admissions is simply a list of facts or the application of law to facts that you serve on your opponent and which he is required to answer on the public record within a set amount of time or have all those things treated as if they were admitted!

There's a lot more to it than I can tell in a single Tips & Tactics, of course, so order my amazingly popular, case-winning, 4-CD, affordable, step-by-step, 24-hour official Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" course everyone is talking about and start winning today!

Requests for Admissions are POWERFUL! If you know how to use them properly, that is. Both plaintiffs and defendants can use them to force their opponent to ADMIT the truth of facts stated in the request or the genuineness of documents attached to the request. If your opponent fails to respond to your requests for admissions before the deadline, you can move the court for an order deeming everything admitted for all purposes!

Sample forms are in my official "How to Win in Court" self-help course.Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-step. WARNING: If you receive a request for admissions, do not fail to respond before the deadline! Failure to respond on time can result in the court treating all requested admissions as "admitted for all purposes".

Another good thing about requests for admissions is that they are like leading questions! For example, (Sample forms are in my course.) you can force opponents to admit they don't have the original signed promissory note or mortgage, for example, and they have a certain period of time to respond or face the prospect of having the court enter an order deeming such facts admitted for all purposes.

You can force opponents to admit they lack first-hand knowledge of specific facts alleged in their pleadings. If they admit, you can use a Motion to Strike (sample forms in the course) to knock those allegations out of the case. You can force opponents to admit documents you attach to your request as Exhibits are essentially accurate copies of documents that might be difficult to get into evidence without using your opponents' admissions. (sample forms for this also in the course).

My affordable, official, step-by-step, 24-hour Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" self-help course explains so simply people tell us an average 8th grader can do it. That's why the course is so very amazingly popular! Since in federal and many state jurisdictions, the total number of requests for admissions you may use for any particular respondent is limited, use them to find essential evidence.

In many jurisdictions, boiler-plate objections to requests for admissions are not allowed. Your opponents cannot respond, "Objection, overbroad, burdensome, not calculated to lead to admissible evidence, seeks to inquire into attorney-client privilege," etc., etc., etc. They must admit or deny before the deadline! If they fail to respond before the deadline, or if they file some objection, immediately file a "Motion for an Order Deeming Admissions Admitted" and set your motion for hearing!

You are entitled to evidence disclosure! In fact, Rule 26 Federal Rules of Civil Procedure requires such disclosure, as do the state courts. So, don't be hoodwinked by your own lack of knowledge about rules and what they require of opponents. Get my official Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" self-help course now, if you don't already have its case-winning power.

And, don't be fooled by the all-too-common objection, "The facts sought are not admissible at trial." They don't have to be admissible at trial! Rules of evidence discovery are different from rules that control at trial.

Rule 26(b) Federal Rules of Civil Procedure provides, "Parties may obtain discovery regarding any nonprivileged matter that is relevant to any party's claim or defense — including the existence, description, nature, custody, condition, and location of any documents or other tangible things and the identity and location of persons who know of any discoverable matter. For good cause, the court may order discovery of any matter relevant to the subject matter involved in the action. Relevant information need not be admissible at the trial if the discovery appears reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence." State rules generally follow the federal rule.

What you seek with all five (5) of your discovery tools (explained fully in my affordable Jurisdictionary course with sample forms) is evidence in support of the "ultimate facts" that tend to prove the allegations of your position and disprove those of your opponent ... nothing more, please!

Don't let lawyers trick you! You have an unquestioned right to find evidence that tends to prove the facts you alleged in your pleadings and disprove the facts alleged in your opponent's pleadings. Everything else is a waste of time! Evidence + Legal Authority = Victory in Court! If you can't find evidence, you lose!

Finding Evidence - Part Three ...
In the past two Tips & Tactics I touched on how to use "Interrogatories" and "Requests for Admissions" to get evidence into the court's record. In this Tips & Tactics I give you a few preliminary tips on how to use another of your 5 discovery tools - Requests for Production. Of course you'll find sample forms and more in-depth how-to in my affordable, official 24-hour step-by-step Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" self-help course everyone is talking about.

Requests for Production are just what the name says. They are documents commanding your opponent to produce documents and tangible things for your inspection and copying! Finding evidence was never easier! If you know how to use requests for production wisely to get around your opponents' objections. Both plaintiffs and defendants can use requests for production at any time after the plaintiff's initial Complaint is served.

Even though they are called "requests", you can to force your opponent to produce all documents and things "reasonably calculated to lead to discovery of admissible evidence". The documents and things themselves need not be "admissible evidence".

This is a key point you must understand about using your 5 discovery tools to find evidence. Unlike the rules at trial, during the pre-trial discovery phase of a lawsuit, facts sought need not be admissible at trial so long as they are reasonably likely to lead to the discovery of evidence that will be admissible at trial. Lawyers will try to "hide the ball". Don't let them. Learn how to use the rules with my affordable, official 24-hour step-by-step Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" self-help course. Protect yourself from the crooked, deceitful games many lawyers play!

The most common use of requests for production is to force opponents to let you examine documents, but if the facts of your case are such that you need to examine your opponent's toothbrush, and that examination is "reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence", you can require your opponent to let you examine his toothbrush ... or an airplane engine or the medical instruments used to perform surgery on your knee!

Most commonly what you seek to examine are documents:
    Mortgage,
    Promissory Note,
    Credit card charge slips signed by you,
    Accounting statements,
    Cancelled checks,
    Phone records,
    Etcetera

Lawyers will put up every roadblock they can think of to keep you from "discovering" documents and things that will give you victory in your case. They'll object. They'll drag their feet. They'll put everything you want in one big bankers box and leave you to sort through it all to find what you need. They'll claim you shouldn't be allowed to see certain things on the ground they are "trade secrets" or protected by attorney-client privilege. Since 1986 when I started practice as an attorney licensed in state and federal courts, I've seen such objections time and time again in all their nasty, deceitful, and treacherously creative forms.

Time and time again I got what I wanted from the other side! You can, too, when you know what my course makes so easy "An 8th grader can do it!"Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-step For example, if you serve your opponent with a request for production of their banking records, and they respond with their standard baloney ("objection, overbroad, unduly burdensome, not likely to lead to admissible evidence"), it is 100% certain there's a reason why they don't want you to see those records.

My course shows you how to draft your requests in an effective way (with sample forms), how to draft and file a Motion to Compel Production (with sample forms) if they don't produce, and how to force the judge to order them to produce! If you don't yet know how to do these things, you might as well give up the fight now.

You cannot win until you know how to use your 5 pre-trial discovery tools! My my affordable, official 24-hour step-by-step Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" self-help course makes it so easy "An 8th grader can do it".
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:42:53 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: Finding Evidence for Trial]]
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 01:46:15 pm »

Finding Evidence - Part 4
Depositions

Jurisdictionary.com
Today I give you a few tips how to use Depositions from the complete tutorials in my increasingly popular and affordable, official 24-hour, step-by-step Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" self-help course. Sample forms are included in the course.

Another imposing word "depositions", however it means nothing more than to strip someone of their official immunity (if they have any), place them under a solemn oath that exposes them to criminal penalties for perjury, and ask them questions in the presence of an official recording stenographer so there may be an official written transcript of what the witness has to say before you run the risk of expecting them to say a certain something at trial!

Depositions are your opportunity to put your opponent and every necessary witness under oath before trial and get answers to questions that go beyond the tight restrictions of the rules of evidence that control at trial! The facts you seek to get by asking questions at a deposition need not be admissible at trial so long as they are "reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence". Most often you'll schedule some time at a court reporter's office. If you are pro se you may be expected to pay for the court reporter's time in advance, since you cannot be disbarred for failure to pay your financial obligations.

If a witness is unable to attend, the court reporter may travel to take the deposition at a hospital, for example, or at the witness's home or business. If the witness is at a great distance, you may hire an official court reporter where the witness lives and take the deposition by telephone. I had some difficult witnesses a while back for whom it was necessary to take their deposition in front of a judge with a handful of armed bailiffs in the courtroom to keep everyone under control, but that's rare!

However it's done, taking depositions is simply one of putting a witness under oath in the presence of a court reporter (who administers the oath and records all that's asked and answered) and in the presence of your opponent (and his counsel, if he has a lawyer) who may also ask questions of the witness. Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-step

A witness at a depostion is called the "deponent". Everything said at a deposition goes in "the record". If your opponent or his lawyer gets out of control, simply state, "Let the record reflect that opposing counsel is screaming at my witness." That will put a stop to the games!

If you subpoena a witness or notice your opponent for "deposition duces tecum", you can require the witness or your opponent to bring certain documents or things listed in the subpoena or notice. The complicated term "duces tecum" simply means "bring it with you". Sample forms in the course. Then question them about the listed documents and things.

Knowing how and when to take depositions gives you an advantage over your opponent. Many lawyers take depositions too early! They go on a "fishing expedition" in search of evidence, wasting valuable time asking questions about irrelevant facts that cannot possibly help prove the "elements" of their case or disprove the "elements" of their opponent's case. Of course, they make more money wasting everyone's time. You cannot afford to waste time or money! I tell you in the course how to put a stop to this.

Depositions can be the most effective tool to devastate your opponent and win in court with critical evidence you cannot get any other way before trial, but if you don't yet understand how to use depositions effectively, they hurt your chances for winning, instead of helping you.

Never take depositions until you've made a list of all the essential "ultimate fact elements" supporting each and every "cause of action" alleged in the pleadings. (Explained in the course.) Remember: Lawyers get paid for their time. The more time they can spend on a case, the more money they make. Using hours of billable time taking depositions is a good thing for lawyers. It is not a good thing for you! Depositions should be a "go in, ask questions to get only the facts that prove or disprove the elements, and quit". Learn how to put the pieces together and win your lawsuit!

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: Case-Winning Paperwork]
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2012, 01:58:29 pm »

Case-Winning Paperwork - Part 1

Want to drive your opponents nuts? Tie them down with word-power!

I've been a lawyer since 1986, and what I tell you here (and with more details in my "How to Win in Court" step-by-step self-help course) will empower you to stuff your opponents in a neatly-packaged word-box and win your case hands-down! Many lawyers never understand this ... so they lose, needlessly. Most pro se people never understand this, either ... so they lose, needlessly.

The key is nothing harder than writing simple sentences. Short sentences. Powerful sentences. Sentences with ONE VERB. Sentences with ONE SUBJECT. Sentences that EACH HAVE THEIR OWN PARAGRAPH NUMBER! That's right. Every sentence gets its own paragraph, and each of those paragraphs has a separate number. (The course gives sample forms to show you how.) One sentence per numbered paragraph. One subject. One verb. And only the absolutely necessary adjectives and adverbs.

If it's important to note that your opponent's nose was gigantic, say so. Otherwise, leave it out! Too many adjectives and adverbs just complicate your case unnecessarily, give the other side more things to argue about ... things that ultimately have nothing to do with what it takes to win!

A sentence is a complete thought. Mrs. Edgerton taught me that in Second Grade. It's helped me win countless court battles. Every simple sentence starts with a capital letter, ends with a period, and contains just one verb, and just one subject. No commas or semi-colons unless absolutely, positively necessary and for a purpose that promotes your cause!

Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-step
Consider these two sets of numbered paragraphs:
1.    Defendant was very forceful and convincing when he said he would spray my strawberry plants every week during the four months I was away on business in Europe shopping for priceless art treasures for my adorable wife, however he did not at any time while I was gone spray my strawberries, because he was off playing poker in Las Vegas and losing his shirt, so I lost most of my strawberry crop this year to tiny green bugs that ate the beautiful white strawberry blossoms before my plants could bear their luscious fruit.
2.    I paid defendant $2,000 before leaving for Europe, and he didn't ask for any more money, so I assumed he would do what he said he would do, but he didn't, so I lost a great deal of money.
3.    This is why I have sued him.

- - - - - - -

1.    Plaintiff and defendant entered a written agreement.
2.    Copy of agreement attached as Exhibit A.
3.    Defendant promised to spray plaintiff's strawberries with insecticide from 5 December 2009 through 15 April 2010.
4.    Defendant agreed to do the job for $2,000.
5.    Plaintiff paid Defendant $2,000 on 1 December 2009.
6.    Defendant failed to spray plaintiff's strawberries.
7.    Plaintiff suffered money damages exceeding $15,000.

- Each sentence has it's own paragraph number.
- Each sentence has one verb, one subject.
- Each sentence has minimal adjectives or adverbs.
- Each sentence is a complete thought.
- There can be no doubt what your words mean!
- Winning in court is all about effective communication.
- Communicate effectively with simple sentences.
- www.Jurisdictionary.com

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: Case-Winning Paperwork]
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2012, 02:10:01 pm »

Case-Winning Paperwork - Part 2

What is the goal of legal writing? I urge you to think about this question ... really, really hard and long! What is your goal? Impress the judge? Confuse the opponent? Or, win the case?

Everything we do in life has in one sense or another a particular goal. Some things we do are automatic, like breathing, yet there is always a goal. In business, the goal is to provide a benefit to others that they will want to pay for. In sports, the goal is to perform to the highest of our athletic ability. In law, the goal is to achieve certain well defined benchmarks!

Here is where most lawyers and nearly all pro se people miss the boat ... they get sidetracked! Every word, spoken in the courtroom or written on paper filed with the clerk and served on the other side, must aim toward a specific goal.

Any words not aimed at the goal must go! Since 1997, when I started Jurisdictionary, I've received hundreds of documents to review. In all but a few I could strike out 90% of the words to improve the
    punch,
    power, and
    persuasive effect!

Most of what I've seen from pro se people (and quite a bit from the dozens of lawyers I had to deal with since 1986 when I first started off as a licensed attorney) read more like a writer trying to tell a long-winded story. Legal writing is NOT "story-telling"!

I rebuilt a few car engines in my youth. I removed bolts and nuts and gaskets and pins. I placed all these parts on a sheet of cardboard on garage floor. Everything was arranged neatly and in order. When the time came to put the engine back together, each part had its place, and that's where I put each part ... in its place! A place for every part. Every part in its place. I didn't add any parts. I didn't leave any parts out. I wanted the engine to run properly when re-assembled!

That's good legal writing, too! Every word has a purpose. Any word that can do nothing substantial to achieve the goal (which is winning, by the way) must go.

Years before law school, I worked as a newspaper reporter. The city editor was kind to me personally but ruthless with my writing. I learned from him. To this day I apply what he taught. "Say what needs saying and stop!"

Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-step
What's true for good newspaper writing is doubly true for legal writing. Say what needs saying and stop! There is no room for embellishment or poetic verse in legal documents. There's no room to impress judges with florid style or complex vocabulary. Stick to the point.

A sharp wit and controlled sense of humor has its place in legal writing, however. Write as if the judge were human, and make the judge laugh (if laughter will bring you closer to your goal).

Use italics. Occasionally boldface here and there (do not over-use). Occasionally call attention to an idea with exclamation marks! But, keep it simple! Aim every word at your goal. Focus your sentences. Write like you were "speaking" to an 8th grader.

You don't need a "novelist's eye" or a "bartender's ear", like Jimmy Buffett. You aren't telling a story or writing a song!
You're assembling the parts of a powerful engine.

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: 7 New Posts on Winning in Court]
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2012, 07:44:07 pm »

© 1997-2012 by Jurisdictionary®
Get Your Evidence Admitted!!!
- Don't end up like this poor fellow! Here he is in the heat of trial. He has documents he's been counting on to win his case. He's trying to present them to the court for the first time on the day of the trial. Big mistake!
- His documents need to be admitted as evidence. But, the other side objected to the documents. And, the judge sustained the objection based on the rules of evidence this fellow does not know. His documents are inadmissible! Documents he's been counting on. The keys to winning are not coming in! He will lose ... needlessly!
- He could have avoided last-minute objections if he'd done just a few things before trial ... things any average 8th grader can learn how to do. But, he thought he'd be tricky and surprise his opponents. So, he hid his "evidence", waiting till the last minute, intending to "spring it" on his opponent at trial, when he expected it would be too late for his opponent to come up with counter-evidence. Bad idea!
- Ambush rarely works at trial ... no matter what we've seen on TV or at the movies. If you aren't careful you'll find yourself in this poor fellow's shoes, trying to convince a judge to allow critical documents to be admitted as evidence at the last minute!
- You may have documents, photographs, audio recordings, video tape, or any number of things you may assume are certain to win your case for you ... but, if you don't get your evidence in before trial, you likely will not get them in at all. Then you will lose ... needlessly! It happens waaaay too often!
- Why not be fully prepared before trial? You only get one bite at the trial apple. Never wait till trial day to test evidence for admissibility. Never trust what a witness promises she will say at trial. Never [trust] that any document will be admitted ... even if it's sealed with royal wax imprinted by a king's ring and draped with lovely silk ribbons.
- If you assume you have "evidence" to spring on your opponent at trial, you are playing a dangerous game, risking everything for no real advantage whatever. If you wait to reveal "secret evidence" at trial, you're betting on the wrong horse! Why not authenticate your evidence before trial the way my official "How to Win in Court" step-by-step self-help course explains? Force the other side to admit the authenticity of your evidence before trial and prevent last minute surprises and disappointments.
- I frequently hear people proudly proclaim, "I already have all the evidence I need!" They plan to wait till trial to present a photograph, survey map, letter, memorandum, email, or some other "evidence" they have ... confident their "secret evidence" will give them the victory. The problem is that the "evidence" they plan to present at trial isn't "admissible". Evidence that isn't admissible isn't evidence!
- It's not difficult to authenticate evidence before trial. My course shows you how. I've won several cases using timely objections to prevent opponents from offering evidence they planned to offer at the last moment - evidence they could have easily authenticated before trial if they'd known what my course explains. I won. They lost.
- Authenticate before trial. If you do what I teach in my popular course, you may avoid the necessity of going to trial altogether. www.Jurisdictionary.com
- Help Your Friends! Forward this email so your friends can get the free
Basic Lawsuit Flowchart
- FREE PREVIEW: www.HowToWinInCourt.com
- COMMENTS:
Another victory! They backed off as soon as they received my demands! You are a prayer answered from the Lord! ... Sam T. ... Dallas, Texas
- Won unemployment benefits hearing on my own. Without your Jurisdictionay training, I would not have been effective. The course paid for itself. Your course is a blessing. ... Ben J. ... Los Angeles
- On 30 January I used what you teach to stop foreclosure. No mortgage. No foreclosure. No note. No foreclosure. ... Ken M. ... Tampa, Florida
- I've been fighting off 3 collection agencies. I am absolutely ecstatic about my victories. Prior to purchasing your fine program, I was just one of the ignorant societal herd these people prey upon. Your wonderful, user-friendly program is the absolute best $249 I have spent in a long time. My wife overheard the plaintiff's attorney saying, "Don't mess with that guy!" Wow! ... Dr. Donald B., PhD ... St. Louis, Missouri
- I consider you a hero for the course you've produced and the heart reasoning that prompted you to do it. ... Ivanov P. ... Homestead, Florida
- I purchased your 24 hour course 6 weeks ago, and I've learned more than you can shake a stick at. The step-by-step study has been worth more than I can ever repay. I will be passing this knowledge along to my five children. Thank you for the Christian values you prove to be at our country's core. ... Ron W. ... Milaca, Minnesota
- I bought your course. It's great! ... Linda W. ... Golden, Colorado
- You are one in a million! ... Louis D. ... Mesa, Arizona
- Your course sets a second-to-none foundation to understand how the lawsuit process works. I've had several victories! My victories would not be victories, however, had it not been for your teachings. ... Sam T. ... Clearwater, Florida
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:55:33 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: 2 of 7 New Posts on Win in Court]
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2012, 07:45:40 pm »

How to Read Legal Statutes
- Know What the Law Actually Says! One of the biggest case-losing mistakes is mis-reading statutes (and other legal documents). If you don't know what the law actually says, you'll have a devilishly hard time getting a judge to agree with you!
- Understanding the "rules of statutory interpretation" is essential. Statutory language must be interpreted according to well-established "rules of statutory interpretation". The rules of statutory interpretation are vital to your case ... if you want to win! You need to know how courts interpret what Congress or your state legislature meant when they wrote the law!
- Too many otherwise clever people "assume" they know what a statute says, when the only opinion that counts is what the controlling appellate courts say the statute says. Appellate courts apply the rules of statutory interpretation. You must also! Learn these rules ... if you want to win!
- For example, the primary rule of statutory interpretation statutes is the "Plain Meaning Rule". This rule requires judges to give words in the law their "plain meaning" - what an ordinary reasonable person would believe a word means in the context of the statute where it's found. Judges should never be allowed to play games with lawmakers' words.
- If a reasonable person would read "bicycle" to mean a two-wheeled engine-less vehicle powered only by legs and feet, no judge should allow a party to stretch the meaning to include mopeds or motorcycles. Judges should be compelled to agree that a law says "plainly" what it means and mean nothing more. But, sometimes judges and lawyers will twist the words to reach an outcome they desire. YOU must know how to handle these situations and put a stop to it before it causes you to lose your case!
- Judges should always interpret words in the law according to the plain meaning rule ... but, sometimes the "plain meaning" to one person is not the "plain meaning" to another. Therefore, you must always do your legal research to determine how the controlling appellate courts read the the laws that affect your case. (How to do legal research is explained in my official 24-hour, step-by-step Jurisdictionary "How to Win in Court" course.
- So? What if the meaning is plain but the context is confusing? Other rules (taught in my course) will help.
- For example, according to the rule of "ejusdem generis" (simply Latin for "of the same type"), judges are required to interpret general terms at the end of specific lists as including only things of the same type as those specifically mentioned in the list. If a statute (or contract or any legal document of any kind) lists "oranges, grapefruit, lemons, and other fruit", the doctrine of ejusdem generis limits the phrase "other fruit" to mean other citrus fruit. Apples and pears are not included. The courts may assume lawmakers intended by "other fruit" all the many types of citrus: kumquats, limes, tangelos, etc. When lawmakers list items of similar kind, then say "and other" (or similar words), the doctrine of ejusdem generis limits the word "other" to include only items of the same type.
- You need to know this stuff if you want to win! To learn more about law, courts, and how to control judges and overcome crooked lawyers, order my affordable 24-hour Jurisdictionary self-help course at once and get your competitive edge ... before it's too late. Know how to control the court - or you will surely lose!
-- COMMENTS:
- I would like to give great testimony as to how comprehensive your course is. I was amazed at how sound your lessons are and how easy it was to understand. I used your method to force the other side to produce the contract they claimed I breached, and when they could not, I filed a motion to dismiss their case. They settled. Thanks very much for your course! ... Joseph R. ... Miami, Florida
- My attorney kept me in the dark but from your course I learned enough to realize he was trying to take my real estate for himself, and I circumvented him thanks to you! ... Anthony A. ... Decatur, Alabama
- Since learning from your course my life has changed for the better, and I am finally in control of my formerly overwhelming legal problems. ... Harold C. ... Jersey City, New Jersey
- I have had so many attorneys take my money and leave me without representation. NEVER AGAIN! My family and I appreciate all you do. God bless you. ... Patricia M. ... Birmingham, Alabama
-- New Jurisdictionary® Weekend Law School! Now for Computers, Smartphones, & Tablets - LEARN MORE ... DISCOUNT FOR RECENT CUSTOMERS! Earn Honorary Law Degree! Your Juris Doctor Degree!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:56:55 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: 3 of 7 New Posts on Win in Court]
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2012, 07:47:27 pm »

Offers of Proof in Court
- If you start to offer evidence and, before you can get it before the court, the other side objects and the judge sustains your opponent's objection, you must move the court to allow you to make clear on the record what your evidence was and what it would tend to prove! This is called making an offer of proof. Your opponent may do this, too, so read on to learn how it works ... or risk losing needlessly!
- Offers of proof may be made at a trial or at any hearing when your opposing party objects to your "evidence" and the judge sustains your opponent's objection. An offer of proof shows the court on the record:
    What the offered evidence is and
    What the evidence tends to prove
- Failure to get your evidence admitted will destroy your chances of winning! If you don't get your evidence admitted and don't make an offer of proof, you'll have nothing to appeal if you lose!
- You must keep the judge aware that you are prepared to reverse him on appeal, if he foolishly chooses to make appeal necessary by ruling against you!
- If you don't make an offer of proof, the record will not show what the evidence would have been, and there'll be nothing in the record for the appellate court to review! If the appellate court has no way of knowing what evidence the judge excluded, you cannot win on appeal. Appellate courts will not examine evidence that wasn't made part of the record at the trial level.
- You can't introduce evidence for the first time on appeal. Like the baseball umpire says, "Them's the rules!" When your attempt to get evidence into the record is prevented by the court's sustaining the other side's objection, do what my course teaches and tender an offer of proof.
- Show the court on the record:
    what the offered evidence is and
    what the offered evidence would tend to prove if admitted.
- It's not enough to show what your evidence is. You must also explain on the record what the evidence would tend to prove if admitted. In this way, you show the judge what the appellate court will review if the judge rules against you. And, if the judge knows your evidence should be admitted, he may decide to let it come in rather than risk being reversed on appeal.
- Get your evidence in ... or else you have no "evidence". If you can't get your evidence in, you lose! www.Jurisdictionary.com
-- COMMENTS:
- Got my second win in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Thanks. ... Sonny S. ... Brooklyn, New York
- I have learned more with your course in the past few days than I have learned in the rest of my life, and I am not a young man anymore. ... D. Parker ... Alta Loma, California
- Won my appeal in the 2nd District Court in Florida because of your excellent course. ... Roger ... Palm Harbor, Florida
- I call it "empowering the people" when I preach Jurisdictionary! ... Charlie H. ... Haw River, North Carolina
- We filed a Motion to Strike Sham Complaint, like you show in your course. Two hours later the other side called to report they were dismissing the case! We were so happy we were crying with joy. We won! I cannot thank you enough for making it simple to follow. ... Tyler G. ... Olympia, Washington
- I have been using your program for four years and have won every case. Keep up the amazing work! ... John M. ... Phenix City, Alabama
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:57:23 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: 4 of 7 New Posts on Win in Court]
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2012, 07:48:52 pm »

How to Win the Game of Law
- There are two (2) kinds of law! If you want to win, you must know this. Too many good folks lose believing "the law" is on their side, but have no idea there are two (2) kinds of law! Even if one kind is on your side", you lose if you don't know both kinds and how to use them tactically!
- Most losers never know why they lost. They blame the judge. They blame the justice system. They blame the party on the other side. They seldom blame themselves for assuming they knew all they needed to win. They could have won, if they knew BOTH kinds of law and how to use them tactically!
- Take foreclosure, for example. You may give a lender all those required federal notices without receiving a single reply as required by law. You think your case is golden. The "law" is on your side ... but do you know the other kind of law and how to use it tactically?
- You may fight over taxes, breach of contract, lost wages, child custody, or something else, and you know "the law is on your side" ... but do you know the other kind of law and how to use it tactically?
- There are two (2) kinds of law! The first we call "substantive law". This determines the outcome of a case based on admissible evidence. The second kind we call "the rules of court". The rules determine what admissible evidence will be considered, who gets to talk, what issues will be heard, etc.
- The Rules of Court are, simply:
    The Rules of Procedure
    The Rules of Evidence
- And, they're easy to learn! Too many good people foolishly rush into court demanding the judge enforce substantive law in their favor without knowing the first thing about the rules of court or how to use them tactically). They're like someone sitting down to play a game of cards and being dealt a winning hand, without knowing the first thing about the rules of the game or how to use the rules tactically to win.
- It doesn't matter if you have the winning hand (i.e., substantive law) if you don't know the rules of court and how to use them tactically to win. Those who know how to use the rules tactically do win consistently! Those who don't lose ... consistently!
- Do you know how to draft proper pleadings, file effective motions, set hearings, make objections that stick, force the judge to do what's right, ... ? Do you know how to find your evidence, get your evidence admitted, keep your opponent's evidence excluded, cross-examine witnesses, ... ? Don't assume you'll win because "the law is on your side".
- Imagine three chess players:
    Player #1 doesn't yet know the rules
    Player #2 knows how to move the pieces but doesn't know how to move them tactically
    Player #3 has been playing chess 26 years and not only knows how the pieces move but also how to move them tactically to checkmate his opponents
- Which are you? Are you like Player #1 who doesn't yet know the rules? If so, you cannot hope to win! Are you like Player #2 who knows the rules but doesn't know how to use them tactically? Would you like to be like Player #3 with 26 years of case-winning experience? Your choice. Win ... or lose?
- Just having "the law on your side" is not enough! If you don't know how to use the rules tactically to win, you lose! The people you're up against probably know the rules, but even they may not have 26 years of case-winning experience to master the tactics that you can learn in a single weekend.
- Take advantage of my experience and learn how to use the rules tactically to win!
-- COMMENTS:
I won $11,000 lawsuit and defeated a credit card bank by using your Jurisdictionary course teaching. I was amazed how easy it is to understand! It gave me confidence. I won! The bank's case was dismissed with prejudice! Your course is great. Thank you for making a great course. I got back much more than the cost of it. I got back my dignity! God bless you! ... Reynaldo N. ... Mundelein
- Jurisdictionary has given me a greater appreciation of due process. It's amazing! ... Deron B. ... Salt Lake City, Utah
- The knowledge I gained from your program has greatly empowered me. I am thankful to you. ... Leah H. ... Front Royal, Virginia
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:57:43 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: 5 of 7 New Posts on Win in Court]
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2012, 07:50:46 pm »

Your Deposition Power
- Know When, Why, What, and How ... Slay your opponent with depositions! But! Like other tools in your "Lawyer's Little Red Toolbox", depositions are best used:
    At the right time,
    For the right reason,
    In the right way!
- A deposition is not a friendly coffee-klatch! It's not a "social event". Beware of sneaky lawyers, who'll try to turn the serious fact-finding business of deposition into a friendly "conversation". Do not allow it. When you see it coming, stop it immediately!
- Depositions are designed so you can go after facts, any facts, that might lead to the discovery of "admissible evidence". The rules are fairly loose. You can ask questions and get answers that you could not get later at trial, where the rules of evidence are more strictly enforced.
- But, some lawyers try to lull deposition witnesses into a false sense of security by being "friendly", asking questions about Aunt Suzy's recipe for butterscotch cookies or where Uncle Bill spent his vacation last year. This is done not to get at relevant facts but to trick the witness into "chatting", getting you and the witness off-guard so improper questions can be "popped" while you day-dream about how many quarters you put in the parking meter outside.
- "I understand you're quite a golfer, Mr. Witness." Red flag! The lawyer is setting things up to go beyond the scope of allowable questioning. The next thing you know, the witness will complain about the exorbitant country club dues he pays. Or, he may brag about his success on the links in Las Vegas last summer. Answers that may give your opponent power to defeat you!
- Don't be duped. Your opponent's lawyer doesn't care a thing about the witness' golfing. He's on a fishing expedition. He's after something else.
- Here's the rule that constrains depositions to facts (explained fully in the official Jurisdictionary course):
- The scope of discovery (requests for admissions, requests for production, interrogatories, depositions, and subpoenas) is limited by the rules to finding facts that are "reasonably calculated to lead to discovery of admissible evidence"!
- A golfer's handicap has nothing to do with his mortgage or child support or where he was last summer! "Objection! Goes beyond the scope of discovery!"
- If the other side continues to abuse the rule, you have the right to terminate the deposition and file a motion with the court for an order directing the lawyer to keep within the rule.
- On one occasion in my 26 years as a case-winning attorney, the lawyer on the other side was so devious and his insurance company client so evasive, I forced the judge to appoint a special master to sit in on the depositions and rule on my objections then-and-there. I got the evidence I wanted out of that evasive executive, and the insurance company settled with my client the day before trial!
- In another case the opposing lawyer was so ridiculous, I required the judge to order the lawyer to bring his client to the courtroom and answer questions under oath in front of the judge. That was the end of his sneaky tricks.
- There's much more you need to know to successfully use depositions in your case. It's all in the course. If you don't already have the official Jurisdictionary course, now's the time to ORDER and start learning before you end up kicking yourself!
- You will learn:
    When (waiting until you know more about the case),
    Why (getting witnesses under oath before trial),
    What (knowing which facts you need to get)
    How (handling the deposition with tact and tactics)
- Know how to use the rules! Far too many good people lose in court because they don't know how to control the lawyer on the other side or the black-robed judge on the bench. They may have the "law on their side", but they will lose if they don't know how to control a deposition (for example) or when to proceed to deposition or how to draft a proper motion or why it's important to make courtroom objections, etc.
- Is winning your case worth $249? My law school education cost me tens of thousands and three years of diligent study. The practical experience I gained defeating crooked lawyers and controlling corrupt judges for 25-years is priceless! My education and experience can be yours!
-- COMMENTS:
- Ordered your 24-hour course. Followed your plan. Other side had 3 attorneys. Cleaned their clock using your methods. Their case came down like a ton of bricks when I proved their elements were not there. Thank you! ... Michael L. ... Springville, New York
- Defeated a 35-year veteran lawyer I've been fighting the last 3 years. Most of this victory is credited to your course. I can't thank you enough. ... Bill J. ... Columbus, Ohio
- Your information was an angel on my shoulder helping me through the panic phases. ... D. Christiensen ... Sherman Oaks, California
- I've learned so much that I decided to run for the U.S. Senate seat here. Your course gives me confidence I can be a lawmaker who knows how law is supposed to work. ... Rob T. ... Cumberland, Wisconsin
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:58:07 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: 6 of 7 New Posts on Win in Court]
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2012, 07:52:22 pm »

Finding Favor with Judges
- Getting your way the Right Way! Face it. Whether it's right or wrong, having a judge rule against you because he doesn't "like" you, isn't a good thing for you! Why not have the judge "on your side"? It helps ... a lot!
- But! There's only ONE WAY to get a judge's favor. Currying favor with flattery doesn't work. Judges get the "sweet treatment" every day. Trying to butter up a judge with flowery words will work against you. The judge won't respect you. The judge will wonder what you're hiding. "Flattery will get you everywhere" doesn't work in court. Few judges are fools. They see through attempts to fan their ego. They see it as dishonesty.
- Challenging the judge's "oath of office" (as some claim is a great idea) won't win points, either. It's far more likely to get you a hard bunk in a steel and concrete room for a few days. It certainly won't make things easier for you! Nor will arguing over flag etiquette, as many insist is a valid challenge to court jurisdiction. Flags do not create jurisdiction in a court any more than painting my car red makes it a fire-engine! Court power is conferred by law that has nothing to do with the courtroom flag ... fringe or no fringe!
- So, what works? Simple. Know what you're doing and do it well! Order the 24-hour Jurisdictionary step-by-step self-help course and learn how other pro se litigants are earning judges' respect and winning!
- Don't waste the court's time. Obey the rules:
    Rules of Procedure
    Rules of Evidence.
- Imagine sitting on a courtroom bench 10 or 20 years. You've seen it all. You have a full schedule every day. Already this morning you sat through a bitter divorce where neither parent wanted the children. After that you listened to business partners arguing over a dispute they could have avoided by just talking to each other like grown men. On and on for years and years, trying to resolve disputes peacefully according to law and the rules.
- One side always claiming injury. The other side always whining they aren't responsible. Real people with real problems you must endure day-in and day-out. Only one side is right. The other side is lying right there in front of you and trying to get away with it!
- You must sort out their differences and try to reach a decision that's fair and just in the eyes of God. Then, just after lunch when you wish to take a nap, in struts a pro se litigant with no idea what the rules are or how to use them! You listen patiently as they rant on about how the bank that's suing them didn't "loan any money". Or, they insist they aren't who they are because their NAME IS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ON THE COURT PAPERS. Or, they insist you can't call them by name because they "copyrighted" their name so no one else can use it.
- The next case coming up involves a young boy whose mother abandoned him, or a little girl with ugly burn scars on her once-pretty face because of an uncle who thinks it's fun to put out cigars on her cheeks! And here is a pro se litigant ranting about stuff he or she doesn't remotely understand and has made no genuine effort to learn.
- Want to find favor with judges? Easy! Learn how to work within the system, instead of trying to make end-runs around the rules with silly games that the judges are quite familiar with already. Learn how to state your position clearly in writing using properly-drafted pleadings, motions, and memoranda.
- Learn why, how, and when to object in court properly with solid grounds for objections the court cannot ignore. Learn how to examine your own witnesses, using direct examination when you cannot use leading questions. Learn how to cross-examine your opponent's witnesses in a way that gets answers you need, instead of alienating witnesses with leading questions that pry unnecessarily.
- Show the court that you made an effort to learn how to use the rules correctly, instead of wasting everyone's time and patience! Learn how to use the rules and earn the judge's respect! www.Jurisdictionary.com
-- COMMENTS:
- I have your course. I wish I had a picture of the opposing attorney when I objected to his attempt to get an affidavit admitted! Thanks! ... BJ H ... Pasadena, Maryland
- The opposing party dismissed their case against me. Thank you for the knowledge and insight you provided through your course. ... Gerald C. ... Tucker, Georgia
- Thanks to you we are able to get the law in front of the judges and keep them honest. ... S. Rickett ... West Jordan, Utah
- On 30 January I used what you teach to stop foreclosure. No mortgage. No foreclosure. No note. No foreclosure. ... Ken M. ... Tampa, Florida
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:58:33 pm by Luck »

Luck

• FSP Participant
Re: Court Action against Corruption [Update: 7 of 7 New Posts on Win in Court]
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2012, 07:54:07 pm »

Types of Lawsuit Complaints
- Know the 6 types of lawsuit complaints. Every lawsuit starts with a complaint. Click the image to download full-size PDF chart! See how easy it is?
    The plaintiff in the chart sues Defendant A and Defendant B.
    Defendant B counter-claims against Plaintiff.
    Defendant A cross-claims against Defendant B.
    Defendant B counter-cross-claims against Defendant A.
    Defendant A files a third-party complaint against Third Party Defendant.
    Third-Party Defendant counter-claims against Defendant A.
- That's all there is to it! See how easy it is?
- Lawsuits are "ridiculously easy-to-understand" once the Jurisdictionary step-by-step self-help course shows you how the parts fit together. If you have a lawyer, you'll know what your lawyer should be doing! If you don't have a lawyer, you'll know what it takes to win!
- The course offers many diagrams just like this plus charts, sample forms, simplified explanations, and practical tactics that give you power to win ... with or without a lawyer!Learn from Jurisdictionary step-by-step
- It's not rocket science. It's straight-forward once you see the step-by-step procedures and how they're controlled by a simple set of rules an average 8th grader can understand.
- Everyone knows a baseball game has at least 9 innings. Everyone knows the visiting team is first to bat. Everyone knows the batter goes back to the dugout after 3 strikes. It's simple. It's baseball. It's America!
- Lawsuits are just as easy as baseball, once you see them with the explanations and examples the course provides. Not many people know how simple lawsuits really are. My profession has kept this knowledge secret from you on purpose!
- It shouldn't be that way! Now YOU can know how to win ... with or without a lawyer!
-- COMMENTS:
- Thanks to your Jurisdictionary site, I learned so much that I won favor with the Magistrate and he ruled favorably on every motion I filed. I thank God for your web site, and thank you too! ... U. Lowe ... Cincinnati, Ohio
- I ordered your course several weeks ago and am really enjoying the fact that I understand the legal process better than I ever thought I could.  Your materials and teaching style are great and very easy to follow. ... Allan D. ... Brainerd, Minnesota
- I learned more in two weeks with your course than I did in 2 years of paralegal school. I feel empowered! Your great course is clear, concise, and systematic. ... Byron P. ... Lansing, Michigan
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 07:58:53 pm by Luck »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up