Free State Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Business Angels and VC in NH for innovative startups?  (Read 6579 times)

godmode

• liberty is the mother, not the daughter, of order.
    • http://www.facebook.com/shanghaialex
Business Angels and VC in NH for innovative startups?
« on: September 10, 2011, 06:24:47 pm »

Hi, I am an entrepreneur in the consumer products/luxury lifestyle stimulant business, and I've been working on my project with a scalable, market-driven and innovative business for several years (including patents and trademarks in several countries, US, China, EU, India, etc.).

I am currently setting up the manufacturing of the product in China, and I am a German Citizen. In long term, as I am a libertarian, I want to move and become a part of the FSP. For my project, I try to focus on sales in China, the EU, the US and India, primarily, and want to establish sales structure branches in these countries.

For establishing the company in the USA, I would be glad to find support by business angels or venture capitalists who support libertarian entrepreneurs. There is also a possibilty of cooperation with well-established, already existing companies in the field of lifestyle, fashion products or consumer goods.

Now my question is: can anyone support me by finding Business Angels or VC for my business (as I said, moving to NH is a future option, and could be accelerated by finding friends for the venture)? Let me know if you have any idea. If you are on fb, connect with me http://www.facebook.com/shanghaialex.

pellyadolfo

Re: Business Angels and VC in NH for innovative startups?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 02:24:46 pm »

I would be glad to find support by business angels or venture capitalists who support libertarian entrepreneurs.

Is there such a thing nowadays? (in this monetarist world)

I have similar intends but have not seeing any reply to previous answer. I do not even need VC (can a truly libertarian believe on credit based on fiat money?) but just my own time, my own risk and some advantages on visa (as current European citizen) and low taxes (assuming that I am not interested in consuming any government resources at all).

Nothing of this has been addressed/discussed on FSP? Is it possible a libertarian movement without entrepreneur minded individuals?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 02:36:38 pm by pellyadolfo »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

anything