Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: 11000  (Read 22170 times)

Dreepa

• First 1000
  • Global Moderator
« on: July 10, 2011, 07:45:40 pm »

signers as of July 10 2011... Took about 50days to get that last 100.

9000 more to go.

Pat K

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
Re: 11000
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 08:01:50 pm »

:D ;D
"It's not all gonna be candy and blow-jobs"-Dale

Jason Osborne ‎"Fighting for reduction of government" is kind of like smashing your dick in a car door to reduce the pain of smashing your dick in the car door, and then getting pissed at the folks who don't want to smash their dicks in car doors as if it is their fault that your dick hurts.

"I don't recommend looking towards a government building if you don't want to see indecent behavior."  --Russell Kanning

maxxoccupancy

• Evil prevails when good men don't vote Libertarian
    • fija.org
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 08:40:00 pm »

Whoa hoa!
If you are interested in putting together an IT-creative firm to help provide jobs for liberty folks in the future, send me a Personal Message.
"The Free State Project is an agreement among 20,000 pro-liberty activists to move to New Hampshire, where they will exert the fullest practical effort toward the creation of a society in which the maximum role of government is the protection of life, liberty, and property."

doobie

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 09:17:37 pm »

12.3 years to go at that rate!

RichW

• First 1000
  • FSP Participant
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 09:55:24 pm »

Congratulations to us.  Our momentum continues.  There are those who have said we would never get to 20,000.  Clearly, it is only a matter of WHEN, not IF.  Let's hit the gas pedal and get to 20K sooner than present projections.
"... it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds...."  ~  Samuel Adams

cvramen

• future civil dis activist from SoMD
    • cvramen.com, my graphic design website
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 09:42:36 pm »

Nappa: Vegeta, how many more signers do we need?
Vegeta: Less than NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!

Just found about this today, and it's pushing me even closer to wanting to donate to FreeStateNow
Quote from: Russell Kanning
btw ... you might not like the fsp .... nh is full of people that look american

catonalake

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 09:23:40 pm »

what number am i? :P

Alex Libman

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 12:14:27 am »

I am number 666.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.   ;D

sj

• Administrator
    • The Ridley Report
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 08:22:13 pm »

what number am i? :P

Can't tell unless you look right after you update.
Moved?  Email Moved@FreeStateProject.org to let them know where you landed, and to get your mover number.

catonalake

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 08:02:20 pm »

ok - got it!

Well i can assure you that the wheels are in motion - i have a home i have to sell and i am exploring a career change...  I think the next year is going to be bring about some exciting changes for me!

what is the best way to chat with folks in FSP? - i could use some moral support in the process as i am going this alone :)

in the meantime - i'd be happy to spread the word about FSP here in Rhode Island.  I can tell you I am not alone in plans to escape.

freedomroad

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 08:25:01 pm »

ok - got it!

Well i can assure you that the wheels are in motion - i have a home i have to sell and i am exploring a career change...  I think the next year is going to be bring about some exciting changes for me!

what is the best way to chat with folks in FSP? - i could use some moral support in the process as i am going this alone :)

in the meantime - i'd be happy to spread the word about FSP here in Rhode Island.  I can tell you I am not alone in plans to escape.

I recommend chatting with folks on this forum.

I also especially recommend the FSP facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/FreeStateProject.org

Are you under 35?  If so and you can get to Harvard for the 2011 Boston Regional Students For Liberty Conference, I recommend registering and attending the event.  FSPers are attending, will run a table and may even speak.
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=239477819418542

There is also the 2011 Boston Tea Party in Boston on Dec 11th or so.  FSPers will be there.  FSP lit may also be handed out or their may even be a table.

Even better, come to Nashua, NH for the 2012 New Hampshire Liberty Forum.
http://freestateproject.org/libertyforum

MikeForLiberty

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 08:49:21 pm »

Hey Catonalake, I'm from RI, still visit monthly to see family, grew up in Jamestown. I made the move a year ago.

catonalake

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 10:08:48 pm »

hey Mike!  thanks for replying - call me cat - i am in glocester - moved from providence four and a half years ago. 

i am looking at a year before i get things in order -

i'd be curious to hear your story ..   :)

catonalake

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 10:31:00 pm »

Hi Love and Peace,

Thanks for all of the details and links!

i am not under 35 although I probably should confess that act half that age half of the time ;)  i am mid forties and feel like i am hitting the reset button on life!

i believe i friended ( or liked ?!? ) one of the FSP's on facebook - i can't keep these social sites straight - i'll check the one you shared out for sure

do you guys twitter too?  i am cathleen2 on that.

i am looking forward to staying in touch!

freedomroad

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 10:37:34 pm »

Hi Love and Peace,

Thanks for all of the details and links!

i am not under 35 although I probably should confess that act half that age half of the time ;)

I am under 35 and act 1/2 my age some times :) You are just going to be moving from just south of Boston to just north of Boston.  There have been several movers from RI including one very recent mover.  Anyway, just skip the Students For Liberty event.  I highly recommend the Boston Tea Party and especially the New Hampshire Liberty Forum, though :)

do you guys twitter too?  i am cathleen2 on that.

i am looking forward to staying in touch!

The FSP is on a bunch of social network / media sites including twitter.  Please follow FSP on twitter.  Here is the thread with the complete listing.

The FSP's presences on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter...
http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=17305.0
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 10:50:17 pm by LoveAndPeace »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up